Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What would you like to see in DBD in the future?

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580
edited July 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Mostly two things, the next anniversairy, we have had flans and cakes, be nice to see eye-scream! yep complete with eyeballs as the ice cream scoops and some gore added to it. Also I really liked to the "jokey" themed weapons like the gumball for Plague, be nice to see that around Halloween and perhaps some inspired, trick or treat boxes have to open.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,896

Some love given to killers like Mikey, Trapper, Pig, Freddy, and Billy.

More balancing of broken maps.

Revert DS stun back to 5 seconds.

A Halloween tome dedicated to Mikey and Laurie. I know they need permission with the license holders but it would be nice.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    edited July 2023

Here's a list of some things I'd like;

• Swamp rework
    • Wardrobe option (mix and match cosmetics before you buy)
    • Billy buffs
    • Swamp rework
    • Trickster map
    • More perk buffs
    • Swamp rework
    • Reworked Moris for older killers
    • Swamp rework
  • Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,845

Swamp rework was confirmed to happen during the most recent Reddit AMA with the devs.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,475

Sex.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180

Things I would like to see:

1. Add-on reviews that look to add different playstyles and tactics for eaxh killer. Wraith is the prime example of add-ons done right, so creating more diversity to what a killer can do and synchronicity with perks.

2. Some new maps for existing realms. Originally, I was against this when someone suggested it, but upon reviewing it the idea of adding to some realms actually sounds appealing.

3. A new game mode. Maybe a fight for survival on a larger map where it's all about being the last to stay alive. That's just a brief idea - no doubt there are better ones if I have time to think.

4. New objects and items to interract with, both in the bloodweb and out in the maps (the latter to have items both survivor and killer can interract with, like the pumpkins that granted haste or hinderance).

5. A review on bloodlust tiers. I believe bloodlust should stay, but perhaps reduce the tiers more mobile killers have. They tend not to benefit much from the additional tiers anyway. Perhaps mildly increase or decrease bloodlust so every killer has their own different speed. This may help out with Trapper and such.

6. More Cage-like perks. Add some more creativity and fun to the game.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Also adds in the abiity to remove back packs/skates etc, I am not always liking the constant need or feel to keep adding things to the backs of survs, just a lil pet peeve of mine :)

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,226

MMR emblems. Would be a compromise between people who don't want a ranked component and people who care about such things.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970

A 4th cosmetic slot for event items that allow you to wear them with any head but I guess that’s hard to do

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303
    1. Bush cosmetic for Claudette that changes shape and color depending on the map. If it’s an indoor map, it will take the form of an object such as a trash can.
    2. Myers rework. Scratched Mirror becomes base-kit. Scratched Mirror and Vanity Mirror now increase his movement speed and/or Lunge Range. Myers can no longer kill someone that isn’t on death hook but gets a base-kit mori with a new animation. Iridescent Add-ons completely reworked.
    3. New Mario-Kart-esque game mode where killer has to try and bump survivor vehicles off of the map.
    4. Overhaul of character customization. No more linked sets. More cosmetic slots. More base cosmetics, option to recolor cosmetics for a hefty blood point cost.
    5. Community Cosmetic Contest gets increased to 3 times a year (okay, 2 times if three is pushing it). Only, from now on, the community votes for the top four (two killer and two survivor cosmetics).
    6. More interactive maps with more places to hide (survivors and killers being able to climb into barrels). Slippery floors, sand pits that slow you down, water that you have to swim through.
    7. The games code finally gets rewritten from the ground up. New (better) servers as well please.
    8. DS activates after first and second hook stage but still deactivated once gens are completed.
    9. Gate progress regresses after 35 seconds.
    10. Ruin nerf gets reverted.
    11. Undying gets buffed and transfers hexes two (maybe 3)times. Survivors had no problems repeatedly blessing totems, so this shouldn’t be an issue.
    12. Pig Nerf
    13. Female Cenobite Legendary (From the latest movie)cosmetic for Mr Baldy.
    14. More side objectives for survivors.
    15. Maps changed to be more fair for M1 killers and rebalancing of Nurse and Blight (buy not before maps are more fair). Also, make stealth for survivors more viable.
    16. Copycat scratched mirror add-on for Ghostie.
    17. Candyman Legendary for Artist. Instead of crows, large phantom bees will be used and when survivors get hit, they’ll be attacked by a bee swarm.
    18. Scooby Doo cosmetics for survivors and killers. Victor gets a Scrappy Doo cosmetic.
    19. Power Rangers Chapter.
    20. Konosuba Cosplay cosmetics. Claudette gets to dress up as Darkness. Killers get cosplay if the Demon Kings Generals.
  • Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

A Killer (maybz a Frog/human hybrid, idk) that can leap great distances, shaking the ground n stunning Survivors upon landing. Uses their tongue to grab survivors and pull ‘em into its mouth for the hit (chomp) then spits them back out. Pulling injured Survivors in w the tongue retains them in the mouth, n then they’re spit out n up onto the hook.

sth like that, tweak it where necessary🤷🏼‍♀️

Think it would be fun

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302
    edited July 2023

* Go back to ranks instead of grades.

* Give Coldwind a night variant or one that changes as the match goes on

* Add weather (atmosphere)

* Go back to the old fog instead of the current mist

* Players to get a profile page with stats/achievements/fav killers etc

Post edited by SMitchell8 on
  • Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

lulz Yep, that’s the one!😄

Make it happen BHVR… plz🥳

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Being back the horror theme:

• Remove daytime from outdoor maps
    • Bring in killers that LOOK scary. Sex Merchant, Larry, Knight don't even look horror themed
    • Iconic characters. Preferably from classic horror movies or TV. Doesn't even have to be licenced because vampires, witches and werewolves etc would fit in well.
    • Spooky maps. Night-time in a grave yard would be good

• Anti051
    Anti051 Member Posts: 616

A different game type besides capture/defend 5 gens. Like anything else besides just the one thing we've been doing for years would be great.

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124

2v8

All-Kill Map

Billy buffs

Sadako rework (not a fake rework thats actually a nerf bhvr)

• Nomade
    Nomade Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 46

Map bans.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937

No more nerfing. Buffing things to counter them, bug fixes and most of all FIX HIT VALIDATION AND HIGH PING. I absolutely should not be dying six feet from vault, being pulled back by Wesker.

This game needs a QoL chapter, it has way too many bugs.