please rework skull merchant, the most boring killer to ever exist.

fGringo
fGringo Member Posts: 37
edited July 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

The killer wasnt even doing something wrong, those are her strengths and thats exactly the problem, you could say that we had a chance to win the game but ITS SO BORING MAN, we cant even coordinate 2 people to do anything, she just camps the gens with no disgust...

the killer sucks, all of her animation sucks, idc about the lore, her mori its SO underwhelming, power is underwhelming.

PLEASE REWORK THE GOD DAMN KILLER, ABSOLUTE FAILURE DLC, NOT EVEN REVIEWS STEAM SUPPORTS THE KILLER:

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205
    edited July 2023

Have you all play random perk challenge except Feng?

The hell are those builds.

I am actually Skull Merchant main, but don't really focus on 3-gen from start, it's boring. She doesn't need it with correct builds.

I do that when I notice multiple MFTs, just to punish them for it tho...

I always give survivors chance to break a 3-gen and just chase everywhere until get low on gen, if they manage to get there...

Well, if you play against Merchant on Midwitch, or RPD.

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • fGringo
    fGringo Member Posts: 37

my point still stands, the zone control that the killer is able to do IS REALLY OBNOXIOUS, not fun play against, not fun to play as, why the hell would a killer have a chance to have all of her zone control without a single clear weakness... you even said it urself, SHE CAN 3 GEN, she doesnt even need a build to being with, the power allows the zone control, oh! and dont forget that the current game its still going! you still have to play as if she wasnt control zoning you! ha ha! so fun man! while the killer player is allowed this kinda "minigame" of 3 gen just because of design... idc what you say about the killer, she either gets reworked or i dc against her, it feels so unfair to play against.

Why worrying about perk builds on matches that arent meta? lol any perk works, its just good fun.

• dbdthegame
    dbdthegame Member Posts: 699

The main problem with SM is she has no good playstyles outside of an extremely tedious one. For other killers (like Singularity, Knight, Trapper, Hag), their powers can be used to hold 3 gens but they also can be used in other ways. For SM, the only function her power has is literally just objective defense. If you put it down at a loop, they either leave it for the next one or stay if they're injured. It simply doesn't work as a chase power. Her only viable playstyle is extremely dull to play against.