Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pc cosmetic bug

auphemism
auphemism Member Posts: 2

description: when playing as legion and equipping the party crasher julie skin and using frenzy, the clothing covers the screen. you cant see well

Step 1: boot the game

Step 2: play as killer in a public match

Step 3: use frenzy while using Party Crasher julie skin

Additonal information:

killer: legion

skin: party crasher (julie)

perks: no way out, sloppy butcher, corrupt intervention, jolt

maps: all

frequency: every game

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968
    edited July 2023

also happens with other cosmetics ... default frank / julie are the only one playable cosmetics without causing that.

nvm , they had that visual problem as well but pretty little , party crasher has this only went looking up or straight which covers 50% of your screen. (you can avoid that by looking down tho)

• auphemism
    auphemism Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2023

thank you for your comment and thanks for the tip! its kind of annoying though. i hope they fix it because i really like the skin

Post edited by auphemism on
  • Chaotic_Wretch
    Chaotic_Wretch Member Posts: 94
    edited July 2023

Wraith also has a POV bug right now where when you are cloaked your screen is filled with his wavy aura thing that survivors see while he is cloaked. I can also confirm that the new Dredge skin has a broken POV as well where you can't see his left arm or his weapon except for the tiniest tip of it. I'm guessing those camera shift changes during vaults/breaking pallets they did for some killers has gone wrong somehow.