Least favorite Killer to face and why?

13»

Comments

• powerpuffCheryl
    powerpuffCheryl Member Posts: 40

Based on fundamental gameplay? Legion. Just turns the game into something that isnt fun.

Based on the people that play? Blight. Blight players are the sweatiest players in the game by far and generally just not fun. They bring the most meta perks (almost always Lethal Pursuer), will slug for the 4K and resort to Tunnelling/Camping at the slightest inconvenience.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Skull Merchant's - when they 3 gen

• Shenshen
    Shenshen Member Posts: 256

Hag. All they do is camp and tunnel. I only face one Hag where I thought this player was really skilled. Lucky you don't see her that often anymore.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703

Wraith. Playing against him is just super unengaging. Chases kinda boil down to a race to the nearest pallet or window. Wraith is fast when cloaked so he tends to win that race. And that's if he even opts to chase you instead of just doing hit and runs.

• ZashimiN7
    ZashimiN7 Member Posts: 6

Doctor. Hate screaming all the time. All the sounds when you are tier 3 madness give me a headache. Nurse but that's a given.

Probably number 1 though are the Locker Goblins. Get killed more by these selfish cowards than normal killers

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 348

Wesker. Feels like every other match is him, and it's getting old quick. Never really enjoyed going against him at all.

• UnavailableName
    UnavailableName Member Posts: 298

Blight and Nurse cause at my MMR (pretty high), there is nothing you can do against players thatp lay thos killers, especially because they stack aura perks with the nurse or busted add-ons with the Blight.

There is no point to play against those killers, they are way too broken and off balance.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,710

Trapper cause he's scary~

Seriously, I get jumpscared more from him then any other killer and even in the next match I'm checking the ground for traps.

I suppose for actual dislike, prolly Nurse? I don't really have any killers I despise going against but Nurse, 3-gen merchant, and the new Sadoko are my least favorites at the moment.

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857

At this point in time Skull Merchant.

If she ever gets fixed, deleted, Blight.