Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why Is No Mither Still In The Game?

Zeon_99
Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463

In my 3000 hours of this game, I've never once even come close to saying "wow, No Mither actually had value there for them". It usually means that person gets downed first and either attempts on hook or just DCs. The upside of the perk, being able to constantly pick yourself up, is useless since the killer knows you have it and will just immediately hook you.

"But the archive challenges" Yeah those shouldn't exist with the perk as it is. Its just annoying. If the killer has to let you go in order to get the challenge, it's a poorly designed challenge.

"Devs said its an optional hard mode" Id be fine with that explanation if we could see when our teammates are going to bring it in the lobby. It'd be the easiest dodge of my life. You want to play hard mode? Have fun with that, but they shouldn't get to turn on hard mode when it essentially makes it hard mode for the whole team.

I'd rather have a bot without that perk than a player with it.

Comments