Last dead hard nerf

Options
KniQ
KniQ Member Posts: 45

Last dead hard nerf is unnecessary you can use 2 times in match and you need to get hooked first ? :d just delete perk already or undo normal 2 times in a match is unfair

Comments

• EmmaFrostyEyes
    EmmaFrostyEyes Member Posts: 685
    Options

It*

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,160
    Options

Maybe they could change it to work ramdomly 2 times sometimes you would get it first chase sometimes not. Would bit buff it and get some more people to use it as I see no-one using anymore.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

I'm pretty ambivalent about it. Killers never expect it anymore because it doesn't see so much use. I actually hit it way more often now when i run it as surv.

And consequently I swing into it more as killer. Used to love dh as killer because I was good at baiting it out, but now I never expect it either 🤣

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 729
    Options

Nerf was needed due to how it pretty much affected killer behavior by always expecting it even in matches where it wasnt in.

+being hell for non-blight/nurse killers

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Options

Now that you have MFT it’s decent.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,927
    edited August 2023
    Options

I have same opinion. it is good. it is just not S-tier like it was in the past. I still feel that one day this perk might get buffed one day. unsure when.

Post edited by Devil_hit11 on
  • Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,334
    Options

I'm suprised they didn't kill DH to be honest. It took them 6 years to nerf it and then another 6 months to finally get it out of the meta.

And it will not return. The devs aren't stupid. They wouldn't make such a monumental mistake. DH is still a fine perk. It's just not the deciding factor of the killer's first chase anymore.

• boogerboy123
    boogerboy123 Member Posts: 119
    Options

and i thought the thread asking for a mft nerf was bonkers

• Sharby
    Sharby Member Posts: 498
    Options

I haven't taken DH off my set up, its still just as good, even better since people don't wait.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,669
    Options

It doesn't see as much play but it does still see play. So there is no reason to "delete it". Besides, there are a lot of perks that see virtually no play. Should we delete all those too even though people paid money for them and a tiny number of players might use them?

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,780
    Options

I also still run it in certain builds. dh has remain in the top 15 most use survivor perks still and work great with the new meta (MFT and for the people/buckle up).

• miniwengsel
    miniwengsel Member Posts: 376
    Options

Ehm you know that DH still is one of the most popular Perks right? The nerf was defenetly necessary.