The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What killers do you like facing

Meepy13
Meepy13 Member Posts: 109

It's all in the title baybee I see so many people complaining about every killer and I'm not sure if anyone actually enjoys facing any of them

Comments

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,876

I like facing Wesker, I just don't like only facing Wesker, lol.

Billy, Huntress, and SM Myers are also fun.

Like with Wesker, I think a lot of people hate some killers due to overexposure. Though a few really just are miserable to face (Nurse, Skull Merchant, Knight, Trickster)

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Most of them.

My issue is the skill. If I'm too good, I start feeling bad.

If I'm too bad, I feel kinda useless.

But if we hit the sweet spot, almost any killer is enjoyable to play against.

• Sharby
    Sharby Member Posts: 498

Dredge, Ghostface, Demo, Billy, Nurse/Blight (kinda,) Deathslinger.

• Halloulle
    Halloulle Member Posts: 1,263
    edited August 2023

I'm in a love-hate relationship with facing Wesker. On the one hand, I really like it cause he is a really engaging killer to face with so many ways things can go and skill on both sides being rewarded. - But I hate starfishing in thin air and get really mad about apparently having collision with empty space. I know it's necessary mechanically but oh man, how I hate that the visuals don't reflect how the mechanic works. ---- Plus, after the fifth or so Wesker in a row I've had about enough of him 😶[[Fun fact: the vast majority of Weskers may be rather sweaty - but they're also goofballs at heart and there have been so many funny interactions :3]]

Other than Wesker... there aren't really many other killers that hit that kind of sweet spot. Bubba is funny because it's Bubba. I also always like the looming threat of Tombstone Myers whenever it's a Myers. Blight without the busted add-ons is also fun, same goes for Pinhead. Oni and Demo are also usually pretty interesting matches. I've seen about a hundred too many sloppy silent bell Wraiths and proxy camping huntresses to look forward to matches against those two.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Nemesis is fine. I hate playing against the zombies which always find some way to harass me throughout the match. Like I have a tracking beacon on me.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,164

This with the added caveat that they don't play like a jerk with the character (3 Gen Skull Merchant, Face Camp Bubba, etc). Anyone killer I think can be super fun to play against as long as the killer isn't being a jerk about it.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    edited August 2023

Hillbilly, Spirit, Myers, Nurse, and Pig

Only Killers I dislike playing against are Blight & Skull Merchant

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,528

I love playing against Billy and Doctor. Probably because I have lot of experience on them myself and know how to counter them effectively.

Other killers I enjoy going against are Trapper (keeps me on my toes looking out for traps), Huntress, Wesker, Oni, Nemesis, Demogorgon, to a degree Cenobite (as long as my solo queue team doesn't completely ignore the box), Freddy, Myers, Pyramid Head and Dredge.

The only killers I really hate playing against are Spirit (I play without head phones), Knight (chases are quite boring against this guy) and Dull Merchant (I hate literally everything about her).

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,392

My preferences tend to change alot but I always enjoy going against Demo. Also Pyramid Head, Nurse, Billy, Nemesis, and Blight. Least favourites are Trickster, Huntress, Pinhead, Knight, and Skull Merchant. The rest I'm pretty indifferent to.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

My favorites to face are Spirit and Huntress.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,860
    edited August 2023

Unpopular opinion but my favorite to go against is Artist. So many things to do against her.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,278

The same janky environment hitboxes that has Wesker slamming people into air has been irritating Huntress players for years. Seeing a hatchet disappear because it got too close to a twig sucks.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Hillbilly, Doctor, Huntress, Bubba, Pig, Demogorgon, Oni, Blight, Twins, Nemesis, Artist, Dredge, Wesker

Favourites to vs: Wesker, Bubba, Artist

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662
    edited August 2023

I like the mindgame she brings. You can't just loop one pallet, force the break and repeat. You have to keep connecting one loop to another to another, and that's fun.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,860

Oh yeah it’s a blast, it’s not all “holding W” like most people say. Outplaying Artists is also so satisfying.

• Justa335i
    Justa335i Member Posts: 224

All stealth killers. I like getting a jump scare.

That unnerving feeling of not knowing if the killer is across the map or next to you is one of the aspects I like about the game.

I exclusively play so queue or killer.

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,824

As long as we dont get the same killer (or same build/playstyle) multiple times in a row, we generally enjoy everyone (though I have a personal dislike of the saw brothers).

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,817

Unless they are hard core tunnelling, I’m fine with every killer except Skull Merchant honestly. And I guess Blight with Alc. Ring.

• Halloulle
    Halloulle Member Posts: 1,263

On the upside hatchet and surv hitboxes allow her to throw around quite a lot of corners as well; visually the hatchet may be a good meter behind your injured surv but as far as hitboxes are concerned there's just barely still an invisible overlap of your surv hitbox and the hatchet hitbox. Which imo offsets the drawback from funky environmental collisions.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

Any killer that I don't see 24/7 honestly (except Skull Merchant, don't mind her when people try wild drone zone haste/stealth stuff but more often than not that's not what happens).

Huntress is probably my fav and no her being my fave killer to play and my main basically since she came out doesn't make me biased actually, I promise 😄