Legion and Deep Wounds should receive buffs

Options

During Frenzy, hitting a survivor allows the Legion to gain a 1% movement speed increase after the skill ends, with a maximum stack of 5%, and the value resets to zero upon hitting a survivor with M1. Additionally, Deep Wounds needs an enhancement, causing survivors to deduct 5% progress from the bar when vaulting windows or pallets quickly.

Comments

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205
    Options

The idea with movement speed is interesting.

Deep wounds change not so much... It's also not 5%. I may remember this wrong, but survivors already lose some progress on vaulting. Unless it was changed.

• AlanShin
    AlanShin Member Posts: 24
    Options

The movement speed boost is to prevent Legion from becoming a powerless killer after using his power to injure survivors.

• AlanShin
    Options

It's not just Legion, I think there's a significant power gap among killers. Legion's ceiling isn't high, so it's unable to compensate with skill like a T0 killer, and the same goes for many M1 killers.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,993
    Options

let legion damage the deep wound timer again

(its funny thats my only reason)

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,251
    edited August 2023
    Options

Some interesting ideas and I do think Legion could use a buff as well as raising his skill ceiling.

I’d personally make Deep Wounds also apply the “Deafened” status effect. This way there would be more mind game potentially as now he could break line of sight, make you think he’s going to spread more Deep Wounds but instead double back on you. It would make people be sure they were safe before committing to mending. Adds more depths to his game play.

• AlanShin
    Options

I think this is a good idea. It could give the legion a greater advantage in psychological warfare.

• AlanShin
    Options

Indeed, BHVR should do this. Deep wounds now pose little threat to survivors.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,251
    Options

And I like that it’s something that mainly buffs more skilled Legions as lower mmr legions wouldn’t be good enough to really take advantage of this and higher mmr legion is where he needs help.

I think buffs to the weaker killers that are more skill requiring (skill ceiling) is the better route to go since generally lower mmr killers aren’t the ones that need help.

• AlanShin
    Options

They indeed should strengthen the Killer's upper limit. I play as the Legion not because he is powerful, but simply because I like the character. However, the developers are forcing us to abandon our favorite characters to achieve victory. The developers are deteriorating the balance of this game, and even though they keep releasing new characters, it's not helping at all.