Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Xbox - Slow Load Times

KryoNova
KryoNova Member Posts: 10
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

Issue: The Xbox Series X version has a longer than usual load time. First, signing into the game takes noticeably longer than on the Xbox series S. Same goes for pressing to play as survivor or killer, these take up to 30 seconds to register and complete. For comparison, on the Xbox series S pressing to play as survivor or killer takes roughly 5 seconds.

I've seen other posts about this issue on Reddit from months ago.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

Comments

• DerechteOni
    DerechteOni Member Posts: 5

I can confirm that. I have this Problems since the beginning of October.

• armstrong14
    armstrong14 Member Posts: 3

This is still happening. I have an Xbox One X, and recently we upgraded the slow factory hard drive to an SSD in hopes the load times would fix. In spots, it's slightly quicker -- which clearly indicates coding issues of sorts. ........How did this come to be?! What happened to the game months ago, and why hasn't it been fixed??

This discussion has been closed.