Lessons I learned today when one pip away from pipping up...

Options
Akumakaji
Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,941
edited August 2023 in General Discussions

... don't give hatch, no matter how cute the survivors are or how much they wriggle on the floor.

... don't let them graciously wriggle off your shoulder and open the exit gates, no matter how cute the survivors are or how much they wriggle on the floor.

... do tunnel when you can secure a kill.

... don't use special moris, just hook. The devotion emblems want HOOK stages, nothing else.

... become deaf to being called names, toxic this, tunneling that, if you want to pip up, this is the way.

... don't beat yourself up that you ruin a couple of players fun, just to gain 100.000 BP more, a rather trivial amount that you sometimes get in one good game. Rationalize that its not your fault that de-pipping is still a thing in 2023 and that you have to sweat it hard, if you want to get the last couple pips till Iri1.

... pipping up in Iri ranks is REALLY hard. How is this just a function of time played? You need 4 Iri emblems in one go!

... this is frustrating as hell, but what ever. It would be nice to play anyway I wan't all month, but only Iri1 will give me that freedom for a couple of days.

... three Seal Team SWFs back to back just love to knock you down to zero pips once in a while, just to keep the spirts high.

Comments