Xenomorphs biggest problem are his addons

Options
CS1_6
CS1_6 Member Posts: 54

I really hate to create an account but here I am. There is no other way for me to talk with a developer. I find Xenomorphs addons quite lacking in creativity and power. Why is multipurpose hatchet and kane's helmet not a combined addon? Why does mangled and haemorrhage have to be seperated green addons? Why are status effects green rarity? Brett's Cap is the worst offender. You have to 1. destroy a turret. 2. Survivors have to be literally standing next to it. 3. Duration of blindness is very low. Molted Skin is another useless green addon. They have deployed their turret before all that so what is the point of this addon? Nobody is going to move with a turret in their hands being staggered like a grandpa moving with a walking frame.

Comments

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 729
    Options

It's easier to make two addons by splitting Mangled & Hemmorage.

Give it a year or three and there might be an addon pass for Xeno Pyramidhead

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 882
    Options

Yeah addons needs a look.

Yellows are almost all about turrets, Emergency Helmet alone eclipse the rest of addons that nerf turrets. But its normal if you have 4 nerf turrets addons one its going to be better.

I would like a yellow that makes you undetectable for 5 seconds after leaving a hole, fuse or remove a yellow. Or some buff while in a tunnel.

Greens to me have weak numbers and Molten Skin (exausted and hindered for 3 seconds after deploying a turret) makes 0 sense, Survs are not going to pick a turret midchase and use it.

And yeah i would love hemorrage and mangle in one addons.

At least i could say brown, purple and iris are between ok and good.

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 882
    Options

Emergency helmet, almost negate turrets, you can ignore a few seconds and go out or range or reach with a melee hit if needed, you have a lot of extra time for a yellow.

In games i tried, helmet feels very very good.

Greens feels "meh" at most.

• WingerSenpai
    WingerSenpai Member Posts: 34
    Options

I think Acidic Blood is one of the most creative add-ons that actually seems balanced, fun, and inventive.

It has a balanced duration, gives a sort of bloody coil like effect but on stuns, fits the character and counters smash hit to some degree.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,504
    Options

Cannot say much about the majority of his Add Ons, need to actually play the Xenomorph on the Live Server for that.

However, since its buff, it is totally fine that Hemorrhage is not paired with Mangled anymore. Back then when Hemorrhage was just a (bad) tracking tool, it was justified that Mangled was a strong effect which is paired with it. But nowadays Healing Regression and Slowdown should not be tied to one Add On or Perk anymore.

So it is good that they are two separate Add Ons.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 7,989
    Options

This is a nice "biggest problem" to have. I wish EVERY killer's biggest problems were their addons. Unfortunately many of them have bigger problems.