Which Killers do you respect/have fun with the most?

Options
UndeddJester
UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,390
edited August 2023 in General Discussions

Just for some fun, which killers/builds do you respect and why?

I'm pretty low MMR, for me it has to be:

• Hillbilly and Oni. Regardless of builds, if he catches you, it's cause he's a good player. I never once felt cheated by either of these killers (assuming no face camping).
  • Pig with Combat Straps and Ambushing addons (instead of any bear trap timer add ons). A chase Pig is great, I have a lot of fun vs. Her.
  • Basic Shape. I love standard Myers, I don't like any off his goofy add ons, silent Myers and mori Myers are very frustrating, but standard Myers is spooky, and a lot of fun.
  • Cenobite w/o box tracking addons. Obviously as a soloQ vs. Cenobite can get crushed, but I get a strange satisfaction facing Pinhead. I enjoy juking his chains and his slow down is strong, but it feels like there is room for people who know how it works to mitigate the issue for players who don't.
  • Huntress ofc, because Huntress.
  • Nemesis because his big thudding feet really mess with me... especially with Tinkerer, I crap myself every time.
  • Dredge because he ofc takes the jump scare prize... I have legit had my hand jump off my controller facing Dredge, and again nothing feels bad from his addons.
  • Honourable mention to Trapper. I respect Trapper's, but I really hate facing them, cause I am apparently blind xD

Comments

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 410
    Options

Billy for sure, as long as he‘s using his chainsaw. Had a rare Billy game yesterday, haven‘t had so much fun in DbD in a while.

Nurse if she’s merely good and neither bad nor godlike.

• Raconteurminator
    Raconteurminator Member Posts: 617
    Options

Dredge: horrible to face, but in a weirdly good way. Nightfall is genuinely unpleasant.

Bubba: can't really hate Bubba. Yes, he's a campy boi, and I've seen my share of face-camps, but I still can't hate him.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

All killers except Nurse, Blight and SM.

Sure i hate to go against Hag, Twins, Trickster etc but it just because i don't like their gameplays.

So i respect all killers except Nurse, Blight and SM. Because they are not playing easy mod, they are playing killers which both sides have chance to win.

• Moonras2
    Moonras2 Member Posts: 262
    Options

All I need is pig with Amanda's letter and an indoor map offerings. It's just fun sneaking around corners and seeing how/when people react.

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 456
    Options

I respect all Killers who don't go Chess Merchant or similar annoying playstyles to a degree, but i really love people who put hours in characters most don't want to play, the underdogs like Deathslinger, Clown, Twins, Doctor and Miss Piggy

• Depressedlegion
    Depressedlegion Member Posts: 290
    Options

Clowns I have respect for. Been playing him and realized that it's harder than it looks.

• SantaKlawz1
    SantaKlawz1 Member Posts: 191
    Options

Twins, Billy, Pig, Oni and Pyramid head.

Zero respect for hag

• ThatRedPyramidThing
    ThatRedPyramidThing Member Posts: 91
    Options

Wesker, Pyramid Head, Nurse, Clown, Leatherface

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

I tend to respect the killers who are the most likely to goof off at least once per match and embrace the party aspect of the game. Those being Plague, Pig, Billy, Huntress, Booba, Ghostface and Nemesis.

I live in a parallel universe where every Booba I meet is extremely honorable and flees the hook like he's allergic to it, and Nemesis players almost always goof off and never tunnel. Don't envy me though, as in my universe, Hag is actually reasonably common.

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 965
    edited August 2023
    Options

Billy: regardless of builds , hes a cutie.

Pig: if shes playing normally instead of just going for headpops ignoring anyone without a reverse beartrap.

Legion: If playing normally, I love facing the ones with chase builds, however teammates can be a huge factor on this.

Trapper: hes fun to go against every now and them , but if they are running a hardcore basement build yeah ill pass.

Slinger: Dodging their shots its soo fun to me , like really fun , even if i get tunneled for them; i dont care regardless of builds.

Honorable mention:

Oni , the reason i dont have that much fun with him its because teammates can literally make my time miserable if they are getting hit like flies over and over too early on the match plus wasting resources to early on.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

I literally have fun with any killer that don't camp or tunnel (which is SUPER RARE).

I struggle with some killers more and don't know how to counter them (ghostface, singularity, nurse, blight), but it's still fun when they not being morons and not stick to single survivor or put nose into groin of hooked survivor.

• CS1_6
    CS1_6 Member Posts: 54
    Options

Knight and Leatherface despite their tendencies to facecamp a lot but if they do chase? Oh I'm in for some good time.

• boogerboy123
    boogerboy123 Member Posts: 119
    Options

basically all of them

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,327
    Options

Billy. I main him and I know how hard he is. I love to play against other Billy players because it feels like a constant back and forth and I can sometimes learn from them.

Huntress. I played against a Huntress that hit me with double hatchets once. That was one of the most incredible things I've seen a killer do in my games. Mad respect for anyone that can pull off some insane snipes with her.

Oni. Another very hard and very demanding killer with a lot of counterplay and constant back and forth in chase.

Nemesis. I love playing against Nemesis. Especially when they use the tentacle to go for some ambitious hits.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Always respect Artist.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377
    Options

I really like facing Wesker,he's strong but his power leaves room for you to outplay him,and it also has intricacies that immediately tell you the killer is experienced with him.

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 537
    Options

Hillbilly and Blight are the funnest killers to go against.

• Exarion
    Exarion Member Posts: 69
    Options

that would be pyramidhead, simply because he has build flexibility and you can do a lot of things, adapt to every situation and easily counter flashlight squads, hook sabotage squads, anti-slugging builds, unhook builds, he can deny all of that.

also passive iridescent mori that doesn't waste time, great great great.

• Haven414
    Haven414 Member Posts: 97
    Options
  • thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    Options

The weird symphony of children chanting/mumbling during Nightfall is genuinely creepy as hell. They hit the nail on the head with that one.

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    Options

Disagree. I feel that Wesker's M2 hitbox is ridiculously generous. I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen him physically go past me only for me to be sucked into a grab. Or, even worse, the classic being grabbed on the other side of a window or pallet.

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    edited August 2023
    Options

Killers I pretty much always have fun playing against: Nurse, Billy, Huntress, Deathslinger, Demo and (so far) Xeno.

I respect killers who play Singularity and Billy well because I wish I could do that lol. More generally I respect killers who obviously go out of their way to "play fair" and not tunnel.

• Snowball777
    Snowball777 Member Posts: 143
    Options

Oni, Wesker, Billy, Bubba, Nemesis, Sadako, Clown, any Killer who goes for hooks instead of kills

Cept Hag, Hag can jump off a bridge.

• Moonras2
    Moonras2 Member Posts: 262
    Options

It is the best and seems to be the iri I get the least with pig lol.

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,334
    Options

Right now - Singularity

And I don't care how much I'm getting SH on every match. xD

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857
    Options

None.

I often read that Demo, Ghostface and Billy players are really nice and chill, but I've been BMed by them so much that at this point I have no respect for any Killer by default.