The Knight

Options
K8_D1_
K8_D1_ Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I think the Knight needs a nerf, I have seen so many Knights on console recently and it has been really frustrating having the killer send the guard and also chase you at the same time, a lot of them also tend to slug which is no fun either.

Comments

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,011
    Options

That’s…their power, and it’s not just Knights that slug. Whenever someone brings up bad experiences with a Killer, they always mention how that one specific Killer always tunnels and camps and slugs and slaps on the hook and nae nae’s on your corpse…etc etc.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,238
    edited August 2023
    Options

They actually need large buffs, bug fixes and quality of life changes.

Post edited by Blueberry on
  • Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

I think Knight should have a button that automatically breaks a pallet with his guards like how killers could do during the Anniversary Event.

Also, no nerfs. Don't know what nerfs he could use frankly.

• Manky
    Manky Member Posts: 192
    Options

Ehhh, it's kinda hard to tell. His power in chase is annoying, but it's level of power is on par with a lot of other killers. And as others have stated, the type of player that plays Knight (sluggers, campers etc) doesn't really matter. That's a player, not a killer. What he needs is his 3 gen capability limited. As Hens proved, his ability to hold a 3 gen is rivalled only by Skull Merchant. No killer should have the power to hold a game hostage with minimal effort. That's the only change I'd ask for, but as of right now I have no ideas on how to do that.

• Fuzzycube
    Fuzzycube Member Posts: 204
    Options

How would you nerf them?

• jordanjustice
    jordanjustice Member Posts: 110
    Options

The Knight needs to be deleted. The devs have come up with some original doozies this past year. The Knight and the Skull Merchant just need to be taken out behind the shed and put down. They are complete failures. Due to their unfun powers, no one likes playing against them. The devs just need to scrap them and try again, is all.

• Snowball777
    Snowball777 Member Posts: 143
    Options

The Knight is an awesome Killer that is fun when he isn't just used for 3 Gen games

He needs buffs if anything, his Jailer needs to be faster and Map should be base kit