The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What is the coolest killer in your opinion

totallynotamegmain
totallynotamegmain Member Posts: 658
edited August 2023 in General Discussions

What killer is the coolest in your opinion. Consider the music, (chase starting lobby) the design, cool animations.

I personally think myers is coolest.

I am very ready to be flamed for this opinion

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Trickster, while gameplay wise he isint the most balanced.

They went all out, with style, personality voice and sound design.

I'm afraid they will never go as far with another chapter again

• Snowball777
    Snowball777 Member Posts: 143

Pyramid Head

I feel like every other Killer would turn and look at him if he walked in the room, even the most (in)famous ones like Myers or Xenomorph

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,911

I think it's tough to top an Oni charging across the map at you for sheer badassery...

This combined with the fact Oni doesnt really have cheap tricks; him catching people and applying good pressure requires a respectable level of skill... that makes him pretty damned cool in my book.

• JoeyDonuts
    JoeyDonuts Member Posts: 106

The Huntresses bobbaganoosh lullaby is outstanding.

I dig the theme music for licensed killers as well.

Clown needs circus music, his chicken and elephant costumes are top tier.

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 346

sadako. becuase its sadako (sorry freddy you just aint the one i want)

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,916

Sharp hand joe

He's just one of a kind.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,265

Xeno

• johnlikesguns2
    johnlikesguns2 Member Posts: 82

This will be expected and will get hate for it . But Wesker. Good appearance, good main menu music as well as chase music and TR music. Really well designed and fun power. Balanced somewhat. Definitely the best recent chapter we got. Forged in fog, tools of torment was just straight up garbage

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

It has to be Wesker right? He wears sunglasses and a trench coat.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,840
    edited August 2023

Out of all killers, the one who comes closest to being best in all categories is Dredge.

However when it comes to who peaks in each category, it would look more like this.

Licensed Best

• Chase Music: Pinhead
    • Design: Xenomorph
    • Menu Music: Onryo
    • Animation: Xenomorph

Original Best

• Chase Music: Blight
    • Design: Dredge
    • Menu Music: Oni
    • Animation: Singularity

Best out of both

• Chase Music: Blight
    • Design: Xenomorph
    • Menu Music: Oni
    • Animation: Xenomorph
  • HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

I'm torn between demo and slinger.

Demo is my main and he's just such an awesome truly inhuman scary monster, unique and his screeches are so recognisable and scary in a very primal sense. Like the whole being stalked and hunted by an eldritch alien monster is such a cool horror thing.

Slinger has such a cool backstory, cool aesthetic, cowboy hat duster coat. love the chase music and the whole spear and drag is so satisfying and horrifying. Plus his sadistic little chuckle when he makes a hit.

2 very cool killers with very different appeals

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,410
    edited August 2023

With animations, music, and how they look you say...

Sadako.

Xenomorph.

• EternalHails
    EternalHails Member Posts: 34

Caleb and Wesker are definitely the most stylish and cool assassins in the game. Cenobite stands somewhere near them😎

• versacefeng
    versacefeng Member Posts: 1,132

Dredge. His music is good, design is good, lore is good. Even his animations are good. Have you ever teleported to a locker that has a survivor in it? The animation for it feels like it's right out of a movie.

• biggybiggybiggens
    biggybiggybiggens Member Posts: 659

The Killers that already existed before DBD and that will still exist after it. Basically all the licenses. Not a fan of any particular OG Chapter tbh.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,290
    edited August 2023

The coolest killer in my view is Deathslinger. Cool power, awesome chase music, great lore and a really cool theme being the Wild West. I think there are a lot of cool designs in DBD but I feel Deathslinger hits all the bars at least once for cool factor.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

Lobby music and animations blight trumps all easily. Everything else is whatever about him for me though, unless we are talking about power.

Oni is the only killer model I look at and think cool.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Nurse/Onryo

Sadako’s overall vibe, from her creeped out walk to her freaky sfx n spooky appearance are fr, just absolutely cool!🧟‍♀️

Nurse FLOATS!!! Her feet never touch the ground

I mean, come on! That’s just freakn cool!👻

Also, both their TR & chase themes are the most frightfully balanced n best in the game, imo. They’re the coolest of cool😎

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

In terms of looks, sound mechanics, etc, Oni is by far the best made killer in the game. His cross map sound effects are unmatched.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Legion has great chase music.

• Wylrin
    Wylrin Member Posts: 98

Mr. Myers is definitely a contender for me. The only thing that kills it is when he moos like a dying cow at every pallet stun.

I like Freddy's glove animations. I'm pretty sure he's the only one who actually does something with his weapon while he's just walking around, whereas everyone else just holds it up and only does something with it when they wipe their blade.

All of Pinhead's animations are superb.

The way you break pallets as the Twins is also really satisfying to me for some reason.

The Wraith interacting with his bell when cloaking and uncloaking is nice considering it didn't used to even show up in the game.

Any non-human killer is always really fun to tromp around as given their unique sounds and animations.