Cenobite Power Bugged

Options
Onyx_0110
Onyx_0110 Member Posts: 44
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

I'm on PS4 but I think I saw a streamer complain about this issue during the PTB. I've only gotten it since the update, so I suppose it wasn't spotted.

Basically, the camera seems to lag behind when using Pinhead's chain ability. It's like it's being yanked or flicked and it severely throws off being able to connect with the chain (it's basically unplayable for me). It doesn't do this everytime, seems to stop or happen less if you just don't move and repeatedly use the chain from the same spot. But after moving around a bit or actually playing the game, it does it most of the time.

Videos showing it, you should see the difference:

P.S. Plot Twist and getting in lockers still lets people respawn the box without solving.

Post edited by Rizzo on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• Felgoose
    Felgoose Member Posts: 163
    Options

I'm having the exact same issue on PS4. Only since the update today. I literally just registered with the forums to post about this. Should I also make a new bug report, or is upvoting and commenting on an existing one enough?

• Onyx_0110
    Onyx_0110 Member Posts: 44
    Options

Up to you. They'll just close it (mine too, maybe) for being a duplicate, but possibly more people reporting at once will get them to notice and do something faster... I saw a few others also just reported it too.

Seems like it's going to be like that till at least next Tuesday, unfortunately...

This discussion has been closed.