Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Update breaks the Switch capacities | Please Enable Crossprogression on Switch

I don't know if this It's just me or if this is happening to other people but now, with the Xenomorph in the game it is UNPLAYABLE to play on Switch. This update somehow breaks the game in a way that the new map is 100% unplayable, I tried lowering the resolution to 720p to see if at least somehow this could help in some way, and It didn't. The map is laggy and the character screen menu is also laggy.

This game cannot longer run at 30 fps in a stable way and that shows really well on the new map. Please enable crossprogression soon, so we can at least continue playing on another console or at least on PC.

Comments

• WiseTraveler
    WiseTraveler Member Posts: 130

I played dead by daylight on the switch connected to the TV and I played on the new map. I was playing pig and I think it was a little laggy. All I know is that I got looped at the stupid main table in the Nostromo for like 2 minutes. hopefully, they can change something that makes the menu and stuff look better. Cross-progression would be nice but I think they just need to change something specifically for us Nintendo Switch players.

Maybe an option to remove textures or something and change the lighting with shadows for the console would be nice. Since PC players can use filters why not just add a function so the consoles can lower shadows and graphics further? I want skins for survivors and killers to look clean but the map can look junk if it means being able to play the game.