Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A Spaceship, Pyramid, and Underwater Base map

Bad_Channels
Bad_Channels Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 37

Some of the few maps I wish would be in the game eventually.

The spaceship map could reuse some of the assets from the Nostromo Wreckage with some parts of the ship having windows to see outer space. The Killer could be a A.I like Shodan from System Shock where you don't have a physical body yourself but you send minions out. Or just have it being a Alien, or a genetic experiment lots of choices with a spaceship map. Would probably be my favorite map.

A Pyramid map where you are inside a great pyramid with a Mummy like creature as the killer. Could reset some assets from Eye of the Crow. Could be some custom traps around the map that could effect both killer and survivor.

Underwater Facility map similar to the movie Leviathan where it takes place several thousand feet under the sea. There could be a few transparent tunnel tubes allowing you to see the water outside. Monster could be a amphibians man fish like hybrid similar to the movie Leviathan.

Comments