Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Switch - Can't play the game with my friends

UrnyTheWolfy
UrnyTheWolfy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

I tried to play with my friend by my game told that my game was outdated. It appeared that my game is on v7.2.0 update and my friends are playing on v7.2.1 update. I tried everything but my switch keep telling me that my game as the lasted update. I also tried to play a game in solo and it takes so long to find a game. Much longer that normal.

Post edited by Mandy on
3 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

The update is delayed on Switch and therefore players on Switch will not be able to cross platform play until the update is released.

Comments

• MagmaJason
    MagmaJason Member Posts: 6

I'm reporting an update bug because on Nintendo Switch we didn't get the bug fix either. I am still in version 7.2.0 and when I search for the update it tells me that I have the most recent version.

I saw that on PS5 there is also this problem but it was not reported on switch.

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 504
    edited September 2023

Did you read the patch notes? Switch update is delayed and cross play is off until we get the update. Not a bug.

Post edited by Mandy on
  • BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 504
    edited September 2023

Please read the patch notes. They said the Switch update will be delayed and cross-play is off until we get the update. They sadly didn't say any eta though.

This discussion has been closed.