The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can you fix Malicious embem???

CookieBaws
CookieBaws Member Posts: 619
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I have tried to do 3 iri emblems challenge. And it's almost impossible.

This emblem fight core gameplay. In order to get it you need to injure/down as much a possible, which makes sense but you lose some when surivors heal, which is dumb. Which leaves you with 3 options:

1) Tunnel, so you can force trades and protection hits.

2) Play with noobs.

3) Play legion.

Comments

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 732

BRUH!!!! I've been stuck in the same chaenge for like 20 matches already. Still 0 iri emblems. I have tried literally everything and nothing works. Not even getting a 4K at 5 gens, or slugging them all at 5 gens work. Nothing works

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 2,207

Malicious isn't too difficult to get, you need 90% of the possible points. You get 1 point per injury, and 2 points per hook state. This means if you get 11 hooks you get it. Basically that should be a normal win unless the Killer camps or hard tunnels, although there sometimes is a bug with instadowns. Each camped state loses you 1 point from the max, and an escape loses you 2 points per hook stage plus whatever injuries you are missing. But a normal 11 hook win will do that no problem.

• CookieBaws

That's assuming i get that many hits and hooks. You need terrible survivors who let you juggle them and not lose a game.

I mean yes, it is not hard. But it is not possible on my MMR.

• CookieBaws

Basically you need to hit as much as possible and pass hook states. It's like a perfect game, unless you play legion.

As a legion you can just injure as much as possible, ANY hits count.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,492

The key thing is don't let survivors heal and get lot of hooks. Even here I didn't get much hits put prevented them from healing which gave it to me.

Here I got max point for hits but survivors healed too much. So you need to dominate the game and have total control to be able to get it. You can't let them heal too much.

• Chiky

but i have done several perfect games which give me iri in everything except malicious. And some games where i ######### up badly in some aspects yet I get iri in malicious... It's so weird.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 2,207

MMR is only as challenging as you make it for yourself. If you intentionally go in with perkless Trapper, you will lose (a lot) until you start winning most your matches again. By that I mean your MMR will drop, the caliber of Survivors will drop, and you will eventually win naturally with perkless Trapper. If you continue to play matches as perkless Trapper, you will slowly and naturally improve and raise in MMR alongside your skill level. If you use every shortcut and crutch available (Blight hard tunneling off hook while proxy camping with Deadlock/NWO/2 other meta perks), MMR will assume you do that every match.

You have to make MMR work for you, and intentionally going for 9 hook action earliest kill will slowly shift it in your favor, instead of it working against you. If you need to, just give yourself a win condition like "hook each Surv once" or "8 total hooks" so that you will 'win' while dropping MMR, so that you reach enjoyable matches again. Slugging for the 4k makes future matches needlessly harder, and gives you only 1k BP tops, so it just isn't worth it unless doing a tome/achievement.

• Chiky

yeah, but getting it too late also ######### up. And dont even get me started if a survivor kills themselves in first hook...

• MOONPHASE
    MOONPHASE Member Posts: 134

I'm not an English speaker, so I'm using machine language translation

"Hook a total of 8 or more times" and "annihilate all survivors"

or

"Hook a total of 11 times"

If you meet these conditions, you can get the iri emblem at Malicious.

However, please do not use Plague.

It doesn't matter how many times the survivor heals.

But, if a survivor uses the perk "Plot Twist", an additional hook will be required.