We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Want to build a competitive team to eventually compete in tournament ? Lets chat!!!

Options
Rise_blackbird8
Rise_blackbird8 Member Posts: 5
edited March 4 in Looking For Players

Im looking to start/join a team who is not only interested in playing for fun and giggles but who are also looking to grow as a character and player. I'm tired of not being able to grow my skill in the game because I'm always playing with friends messing around. Id like to build a group for growth. if this sounds like something you'd be interested in , I'm a pretty chill woman and silly af, let's grow together ! HIT ME UP LETS TACOABOUT IT!

Discord #3206 i am in twitch and ticktock as rise_blackbird8 !! Talk to you soon !! !

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1784245973?filter=highlights&sort=time

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.