BP cap is outdated

I understand it was used to prevent cheating, however, it's time to get rid of it. If the grind is this horrible, there shouldn't be any reason at all to prevent us from having as many BP as we want. I've maxed out my BP in a single day and have three cards ready to pop for new killer. I'm not trying to P3 her but damn, I'm pretty sure I won't even get her to lvl 35. The BP cap is outdated and simply needs to be removed so I can just get the perks I want on her.

Comments

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

It should be updated to cover for a full lvl50 lvlup at least, 1.5~1.8kk

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

Exactly. Instead we get cucked into maybe lvl 35 with pretty crap add ons. I'm sorry but every single killer is add on reliant(aside from the two *pro* picks) and the grind is simply too much for killers. Survivors at least get to keep items if they escape. Killers have to burn a black ward which costs 6k bp. Either remove the cap or let us turn in add ons we don't want at all for reduced cost.

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

Yep. It's dumb.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

The very max I can get with 1 mil is 35, yeah that's pretty far but I never fully play a Killer until the late 40's because you just don't have enough add-ons and most of the time the perks you get is so jumbled you can't pair any of them together. And it's bullshit you can get to 50 and not get Tier 2 on your own teachables.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I feel like 1.5 million is a reasonable cap because you can stack 4 shrine cards with it making a total of 2.1 million BP.

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773

At least enough for all 3 teachables would be nice

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Couldn't agree more.

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

You can only stack 3 cards and even then it doesn't come close to 2.1 mil. It's more around 1.5 mil. That's roughly level 38-39. Like I said, I understand that cheating was prevalent before but no one's actually dumb enough to do it now and lose all their progress+DLC. That's a lot of money+time invested. If they do cheat then it's an easy ban now. It's simple to just remove the cap and let people farm to their hearts content for this very mind numbing grind.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Doubling the Cap from 1 million to 2 million would at least let us go from 1-50 in a single go. I don't think removing the cap itself is the right way to go.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I was planning to put half my points into Jane and the other half to Aldiris. I guess I'll end up with neither being usable on day 1 if I do that. I'd like to see the cap allow both new characters to be at level 50.

Also there are so many garbage perks infecting the bloodwebs, even hitting level 50 is unlikely to give you many usable level 3 perks.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985

Yup devs please up the Bloodpoints cap

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

If you make the blood point cap sit at 2,052,000 through normal means and then allow daily rituals to stack above that the lowest possable max you can get would be 2,100,000 with minimum BP challenges and the max would be 2,292,000 with max BP challenges which seems fair to me.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Yes, just rise the cap from 1kk to like 2 kk. I'd be happy if I could go directly from lvl 1 to 50. There are so many perks now and at lvl 35 you often only have perks you don't need.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

The cap should be removed entirely. There is honestly no good reason to keep it.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

2 million cap would already be awesome. Also reducing the leveling animations so the procedure of leveling doesn't take that much time

• Samwise
    Samwise Member Posts: 36

Completely agree I mean there is no cap on shards atm and that can cost them real money, they really need to remove the cap on BP's.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Oh yeah that's another good point. Even that flimsy one million takes too long to spend with the animation. Not that it doesn't look nice with the blood flowing from node to node, but I guess we can do without it after tens of millions already spent. There should be an option to disable and just click and buy, especially those mystery boxes.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

I agree the cap is outdated 100% I absolutely ######### loath it because it forces me to spend points on characters i could care less about playing if i am not ready to Prestige a certain character yet. I think the cap should be raised to 10 million points atleast. Give us lots of wiggle room. That or they could just completely do away with the cap and set some sort of meaningless cap at 999,999,999.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Considering the massive grind on both sides, I second this motion! Seriously, we are way beyond this cap. Why do we have the cap anyways? Not like it is helping us get bp faster. Just lets us save up to invest in a character or two. If we could save more bp, just means we spend more at once.

Seriously, this cap is way out dated.