Xenomorph

I noticed the other day, A xenomorph carrying a survivor walked right through a flamethrower! I think if this happens, the flamethrower should stun the xenomorph so they drop the survivor.

Comments

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205

That's just worst idea I have seen in a long time...

• caipt
    caipt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 543

No, because there is nothing the xenomorph can do in this situation; besides, the xenomorph isnt even in crawler mode while carrying a survivor. When he picks one up, the meter regresses to 75% and doesnt progress until hes not carrying any more. Logically, why would it stun him when he isnt in his power? It also doesnt stun him when he is kicked out of crawler mode anyway, it wouldnt make sense.

• Kuffowi
    Kuffowi Member Posts: 62

i recently played xeno and i noticed this too! it may be a bit overpowered to be able to jsut setup a turret anywhere the xeno is carrying a survivor though as they cant do anything about it :T and like crowman said, if they changed this aspect a lot more slugging would be activated by the xenos lol

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,257

Xeno would have no choise but slug. It would be so easy to setup turrets right under hooks. This is absolutely horrible idea if you ever play killer as well