The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New perk idea...

I've had this idea for a while, so I thought I would share it to see what other people think. I don't have a name for it, but basically it'd be a perk that revealed your aura to other survivor's whilst you are repairing a generator.

Level 1 - 1 survivor sees your aura when repairing a generator

Level 2 - 2 survivors see your aura when repairing a generator

Level 3 - All survivors see your aura when repairing a generator

I think it could come in useful during a lot of situations.

Comments

• PreGum
    PreGum Member Posts: 64

It would have to have some type of range that maybe increases with each tier, but I like it. Simple, but useful.

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134
    edited March 2019

That's actually a nice idea. and can be useful To solo players.

but having the perk like this will be overpowered if it was combined with prove thyself

even tho discordance can be a great counter to it

anyway here's my idea to balance it

lvl 1 : 2 survivors within 32 meters can see your aura when you start working on a generator

lvl 2 : 3 survivors within 64 meters can see your aura when you start working on a generator

lvl 3 : all survivors within 128 meters can see your aura when you start woking on a generator.

i really liked the idea of the perk

it can tell your teammates that you are repairing there so they don't bring the killer to you (unless they are the killer) which is a pretty nice thing. let's just hope it comes to the game

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

I think my only issue with it being based on range, is how would it be any different to Bond? That's why I think it should be unlimited range, and each tier effects how many survivors see your aura.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

That's too tier dependant.

if it was:

lvl 1: 1 survs within 128 meters can see your aura when you start working on a generator

Tier 2: 2 survs within 128 meters can see your aura when you start working on a generator

Tier 3: 3 survs within 128 meters can see your aura when you start working on a generator

(why meters? Well because Empathy and Wake Up! recently got changed to these numbers)

(also your tier 2 and 3 only diffrence in tier while 1 and 2 diffrence in both survivors and range)