If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Who is your least favourite killer to go against?

Options
Vanishlord
Vanishlord Member Posts: 476
edited October 2023 in General Discussions

I'm curious about what people think about different killers. Personally I find trickster to be the most annoying as if you aren't in a indoor map his blades are impossible to dodge. He's like a huntress who's had all the fun and skill required sucked out. I also hate Clown its just such boring gameplay and I cannot stand his laugh.

Post edited by Vanishlord on

Comments

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 715
    Options

Pinhead

• rvzrvzrvz
    rvzrvzrvz Member Posts: 936
    Options

Definitely Huntress or Spirit for me, ofc SM if they're not leaving their 3 gens

• Zraith
    Zraith Member Posts: 143
    Options

skull merchant. just 5 minutes ago I've finished a match where I gave a chance to a skull merchant and not quitting early and boy was I wrong to do so.

He tunneled me out of the game cos I dared to keep a chase for 2-3 minutes several times unharmed, until she eventually caught up to me. Then it was facecamp till 2nd phase, chase after me after unhooked and killed.

I cannot say that any recollection of mine about skull merchant players and their stlyle significantly differed. They are all terrible and toxic.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 612
    Options

Pinhead. As much as I like the film Hellraiser and his goofy voice lines, his game play has no redeeming qualities for me. Try to solve his stupid evil Rubik's cube, he teleports and you're dead. Or ignore it and face endless chain hunts until he finds you and you're also dead.

Luckily I rarely ever face him.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,510
    Options

Pig... all of the ones I went against just chase an active Trap

But then again I don't play Survivor that much

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

Skull merchant is at the top, but has a change incoming.

In terms of killers who I don't think are anyway broken but I just don't like versing, Plague is at my top and Spirit would be after that.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,993
    Options

Twins and Trickster

i main trickster. but i understand

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,849
    Options

Skull Merchant and it’s not close. Even chase merchant is boring to me.

• poinepp
    poinepp Member Posts: 119
    Options

Pryamid head is for me one of the most boring killers to go against his zoning just irritates me and most of them are tryhard sweats with no personality

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,170
    Options

It used to be Chess Merchant. Now it will probably return to Wraith. For some reason I really don't like playing against Wraith.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

skull merchant, knight, and I’m really not a fan of wraith either.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

Trickster for sure, I agree. I also dislike Pinhead but not because of the killer himself, just because of how hard solo queue team mates make his games.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    Options

Huntress and Wraith. Just a big no for me.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,252
    Options

Knight or artist. They have to be most of the most tone deaf designed killers this game has seen other than old skull merch

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 658
    Options

Hag forever. Huntress because I get matched with her way too often.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Artist is up there.

Never purchased or played as her, so idk, but sometimes those birds just fly exactly where you are, no matter how she stages them, and even target Survivors across the map, after scampering off in random directions, once she’s released them.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

It’s moreso just knowing you’re lobbied up with players who often routinely get destroyed by certain Killers, and you know it’s “probably gonna be one of those matches” as soon as it starts.

SoloQ creates more ‘least fav Killers to go against’ then there should be.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,719
    Options

Clown pretty much an abomination all way around so him

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

My main gripe are mostly with addons, and considering those, Myers takes the cake. Just because of the tombstones

• MikeStev
    MikeStev Member Posts: 353
    edited October 2023
    Options

Trapper (psychological pressure) and Twins (slug)

• BigChapAlien21
    BigChapAlien21 Member Posts: 250
    Options

Huntress. Her hatches will hit me after I round a corner, and a lot of Huntress players I run into tunnel and camp aggressively.

• BlueRose
    BlueRose Member Posts: 658
    Options

I know I'll get some heat for this one but it's Billy. I just hate everything about him. I hate playing against him, I hate playing as him and I hate his design. Just one killer I can't stand.

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,647
    Options

Plague is probably the most unfun killer after Skull Merchant for me.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,194
    Options

Skull merchant or Trickster.

All others are fine for me.

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options

I don't like match vs Ghostface. My dislike for him is quite serious.

On the other hand, it is very rewarding when a nurse who is at the same level as me comes to me.

Because skill, knowledge, and psychological warfare are important, chases are serious competitions that are satisfying whether you win or lose.

However, if the map is not small, survivors have an advantage even against nurses, so it seems rude to the opponent if more than two survivor survives.

• RaSavage42
    Options

I know... but some players don't realize that not tunneling is how you play her

It saddens me

BOOP

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,064
    edited October 2023
    Options

Pig.

Unfortunately that is the best way to play her as long as you don't over-commit.

You shouldn't chase a trapped Survivor for ages but the fact that you're drawn to vulnerable positions while you have a trap on (and are likely injured if it's active) means she can turn 1 hook into 2 or more relatively easily.

She's just super cheesy and encourages annoying playstyles imo.

• Missed_Skillcheck
    Options

As I new player I find pyramid head the most difficult to go against but most annoying goes to doctor.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options

Myers with those insta mori addons bs

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    edited October 2023
    Options

PH difficult? really? In my almost 900 hours of play I have lost once against him, In that same match (it was like 2 weeks ago) it was the first time a PH hooked me once. Also, I died because I couldn't find the hatch, not because he killed me. ALSO, first match against a PH where he got a kill. To me it's the easiest killer to play against because he's extremely weak. It's the only killer from among all of them which I struggle to even get 2 hooks... He's just weak and really easy to counterplay (imo)

• Missed_Skillcheck
    Options

Must just be a skill issue on my end but I find it hard to dodge his power. I always get the cage lol.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
  • RaSavage42
    Options

That's cause you have experience in playing the Pig... As do I

her Slowdown is due to a Trap being used... some players don't realize that

I do appreciate that but I'm on the lower end of the MMR scale (apparently)

• o7o
    o7o Member Posts: 331
    Options

legion and skull merchant

• ironligma
    ironligma Member Posts: 117
    Options

I'd say skull merchant but I never see them and when I do it's just auto game end. The ones I actually play against instead of game ending and hate is clown and huntress. I hate clown so much because it's just oh woopdie doo you can't run now. Huntress I just dislike her range, and unlike slinger theres no noise that she's about to hit you.

• KA149108
    KA149108 Member Posts: 293
    edited October 2023
    Options

I like any killer that has fair counter play if you're skilled enough. Billy (he didn't need the nerf), Demo, Saduko, Plague, Pin Head, Huntress.

I hate Blight, a god nurse and Xenomorph is getting boring.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    Options

It's really tight between SM, Knight and Artist

Special mention to Pyramid Head

• Jylppy
    Jylppy Member Posts: 44
    Options

WESKER!! Easily Wesker. Well, that's the only killer I see anymore. But also depens on who is playing. Any killer can be annoying if there is toxic enough player.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    edited October 2023
    Options

Wesker. I hate his voice lines and his overall vibe. Never liked him in resident evil either.

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • Vanishlord
    Vanishlord Member Posts: 476
    Options

Really. I know I'm biased since I'm a pig main and you're entitled to you own opinion. I don't go against pig that much so I'm only judging her of how I play her and the few times I remember going against her. Tunneling active trap survivors is a popular strategy used mostly by new pigs and competitive ones. I'm eager to know what other strategys.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,658
    Options

Skull Merchant, Nurse, Spirit pops in my mind.

But I just don't like vsing Trappers. I always get way too paranoid about traps and don't loop smoothly and really really badly. I usually let trappers get free hits just to get distance to somewhere that I hope is more safe.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

Exactly, I hate when playing Smash Bros. people disable maps and/or items and disable a minimum of 66% of the game, and Plague does that similar disabling 25% of the Survivor gameplay. Like, I get few enough options how to play as Survivor, don't hard delete a friggin' mechanic. Most Killers are additive on mechanics, such as Wesker sprays/Pig traps, or looping a different style against their power, but Plague is subtractive. I also have had the most 3 gen hostage adjacent Killers be Plagues more than any other Killer that isn't Hostage Merchant. I'm thankful that so few people play Plague in that pseudo-hostage style.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,902
    Options

Trapper

• coco_shotz
    coco_shotz Member Posts: 247
    Options

Wesker. He's really annoying to go against and most of the players that use him act very toxic.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,598
    Options

Aside from skull merchant (because I think everyone hates her), condemned slugging onryo and scream build pig. Most obnoxious and boring thing to go against.

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,121
    edited October 2023
    Options

Blight or Nurse. Nearly every game is just a waste of time that I am eager to move on from. At least it usually ends quickly in solo queue. I will not give up on whining about these ridiculous killers until Behavior gives them the nerf they have deserved for years. I would have said Skull Merchant but she's getting changed. I strongly dislike Xenomorph as well. A sleeper pick for me is Myers. Every single Myers I have seen in the last six months or so runs the exact same addons. It's 100% going to be a tombstone piece or infinite tier 3. He's either going to delete someone from the match at 3-4 gens or camp someone out with zero opposition. I can't even remember the last time I saw a normal Myers. I am fine with pretty much every other killer.