About How the Devs Can’t Rework Things Immediately

Options

Recently, Furtive Chase was buffed with the terror radius decrease, which did nothing. The devs realized this and CHANGED the perk immediately after the PTB. They announced it very recently.

This is weird. I’m saying it’s weird because I distinctly remember the devs saying they have to expend a lotta time and resources to properly research, design, and look into perks, addons, and the like. Meanwhile, Furtive Chase got changed on the dime.

I’m bringing this up because Blight has been moseying around with Alch Ring, Compound 33, Crow/Rat for the longest time, yet the intended buff for this single perk got completely changed here. No pressure and of course no ill will here, but I felt this was quite odd. I thought this was a standard they set.

Comments

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 729
    Options

It's most likely that they wanted to make the new Furtive be it's own perk to sell instead of giving us a useful perk for "free".

• Yippiekiyah
    Yippiekiyah Member Posts: 448
    Options

You don't have to be Einstein to realise that it doesn't take a lot of work to come up with an idea for a perk then code it in.