These Bots are enough to send ya, they really are.

Ever notice that the DC Bots are master loopers, but are worse than a Baby Dwight at Generator and Healing Skill Checks?

Last night I had a DC Bot run up to me as I was on 2nd hook, crouch, run away, repeat until I died The killer was nowhere near me.

Please share some of your DC Bot experiences.

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

I had a bot Rebecca continuously crouching beside me until I let her heal me. There was a Bill nearby looping the killer in the other room (We were on Lery's). She then proceeded to miss 3 skill checks and alerted the killer over to where we were. She was injured as well so I ran away with my Sprint Burst and she ended up feeding the Myers stalk to tier 3. The Bill managed to get downed (I'm assuming he was still nearby that area somewhere) and bot Rebecca got downed nearly 4 seconds after that. The Myers picked up the Rebecca and hooked her, where she went into second stage and proceeded to miss hook skill checks and die before anyone could save her. We were at 4 gens.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,148

Lmfao 😄. These are the stories I want. I'm sorry these things are happening to us, but let's at least share and have a laugh!

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270

Had a bot Feng staying on the corners of Ormond so i decided to leave it for last and when it was time for it to get hooked it somehow got two flashlight blinds by stopping mid chase even though it shouldn't have as both times I looked up as soon as I heard the click which had me baffled on to how the bot thought it was a good idea as even though I got blinded i always hitted it before going fully blind

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

I've had a bot open the exit gate on its own and run out, leaving me to rescue the person on the hook without any help.

I've had bots crouch around the edges of the map doing nothing. I've had bots who refused to heal me. I've had bots stand around and do nothing, getting birds.

Today, during the EGC, I had a bot that kept crouching around a little ways from a teammate on the hook. I went and made the save, got downed for it, and got to watch the bot continue to crouch a little ways off while I was on the hook. The person I unhooked came back, got downed before getting to me, and when the killer picked them up and took them to a hook, the bot continued to crouch around and do nothing. Finally, after we died, the bot went out through the open exit gate.

I hate the bots. I want to know what they need that precious BP for that has them prioritize escaping over their teammates. Is there some Bloodpoint charity those points go into?

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,103

i've seen bots hide in a corner or professionally loop you, there is not difference. I've also had a bot item tech me and steal my medkit after i unhooked it.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,407

My favourite was when I needed one more unhook for a challenge so I left the exit gate to go on a kamikaze bot rescue. For some reason one of the other survivors decided to join me. We got the bot unhooked and I went down, then the killer took off after the other survivor and the bot made a beeline for the exit gate and left 🤣

• Cyber686
    Cyber686 Member Posts: 64

bot David died because of end game collapse in open gates  he was standing still instead of escaping 🤣

• CountOfTheFog

I have yet to encounter a bot with a flashlight since bots were released.

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270

I'm convinced the bots got a flashlight buff with how they can blind you while looking up sometimes lol

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

They are master loopers around safe loops. This is because they know exactly where the killer is even without line of sight. Mind games doesn't work. Double back doesn't work. You have to chase them until they drop the pallet.

Now outside of safe loops, they are predictable af.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,855

I actually think it is hilarious that bots will immediately leave once exit gates are open. Do you really expect a bot to coordinate with a real player to pull off an unhook? Them leaving also frees up hatch options. I do wish they improved the skill checks though. It shouldn't be perfect, but around 90 to 95% accuracy seems fair. It would actually be awesome if Dwight bots had lower skill check success rates and hid in lockers.

• Felgoose
    Felgoose Member Posts: 163

I had to chase a DC bot who was the last survivor for about 5 minutes because they just stayed permanently at an LT loop and never triggered the entity to block the vaults no matter how many times they vaulted through the same one. I was Spirit, but it stayed perfectly away from me even in phase. I eventually had to just leave the loop and wait for them to wander away from it as well.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,407

So last night, I'm being chased by a Huntress. She's a fair distance away and I'm dodging hatchets, turn around in time to see bot Leon running across my path. A second later I'm blinded... he dropped a flashbang on me. Got hit moments later. Wth lol

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

Someone posted this earlier this week and it put things into perspective for me. This bot is cracked beyond compare, no human would attempt anything like this.

Also, this bots mixed up the 1st and 3rd robot laws, BHVR is literally playing with fire here, dooming us all, why we laught at those "silly bots ".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaSl75X8NuE&t=&ab_channel=CatnipBro

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

They do! Besides randomly missing skill checks, I had a Dwight bot repeatedly duck into lockers while I was chasing it. The first time it almost worked, because I'm used to bots wallhacking for the power greed on loops. I suddenly lost the Dwight, and while looking around I thought "if this was an actual survivor they'd have to have gone in a locker". Went back and opened the one nearest to where I lost him and there he was. I was so impressed I let him wiggle free and went after other survivors.

When I came across him a few more times in the trial, as soon as he was out of sight he'd jump in a locker. Maxed out my 600 BP/per Catch score off that bot.

• CountOfTheFog

Just had a match on the new map. Jill DCs as soon as she goes down. I rescue Jill BOT who proceeds to heal herself under the hook. I am later hooked. Jill BOT messes up a healing skill check twice alerting the killer to my whereabouts. I die. Jill BOT escapes through Hatch instantly. I wasted a Terrormuis on this.

• CountOfTheFog

Omg Leon players! Please stop killing yourself on hook or disconnecting! Your Bots lost me two trials today. The first one came running over to my generator and missed his skill checks, the second left me on 1st hook to die while patrolling the area 😑

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,440

The bots have no idea when to self unhook or not, nor when to sui on hook to let the last survivor get hatch.

4 gens and 2 survivors left, the bot just got hooked, last surv is injured, alone, afraid? Tough luck, hope they can last 4 minutes without being found cause that bot is holding on for dear life.

• CountOfTheFog

I just had a BOT Nea who refused to fix generators unless she could fix on the side she wanted 🤣

She would just stare at me until I moved and then she would work on the side I had been working on.

I swear BHVR is trolling us with these BOTS. There's no way they're not 🤣

• Krikit
    Krikit Member Posts: 3

Got a BOT Nea too. She ran towards my hook but refused to rescue me. Killer (Mastermind) was far away. Than she ran away. After a while she sprayed herself to get away infection. But she stopped halfway for no cause, got killers attention, tried to reach a window and right before jump she tbaged and got caught. Than i died.

• pizzavessel15
    pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534

theyre good at looping because they know where the killer is 24/7 even through walls.

• CountOfTheFog

Yeah that needs to be addressed. They're impossible to catch.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,584

Bots are cheating by knowing the position of the killer at all times.

So their looping ability is pretty high.

The rest depends on the match I guess. My bots tend to play OK except when they crouch during a chase >_>

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 2,249

They do have "wallhacks" tho.

if you disagree, try to play a match as Doc and use Shock Therapy to attack through a wall, the bot will see it and move away accordently, with out have a visual path.

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 1,026

Regarding Bot Jake's ability to flashlight blink before going down in our pursuit, I was impressed with the bot's ability to replicate the actual survivor.

The management is competent at work, only in these matters.

• AlyssaaMac
    AlyssaaMac Member Posts: 15

I have never had a bot successfully play against doctor in madness 3. Nonstop screaming. They cannot hit madness skill checks at all

• pizzavessel15
    pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534
    edited October 2023

im pretty sure they know where the hatch is too. iv seen them just dart from across the map straight to it

• CountOfTheFog

Yup, I was just Myers and I was just coming to say the exact same thing! BOT Feng ran away from inside the Exit Gate and straight to the Hatch. Unbelievable.

• CountOfTheFog

BOT Nea knows where every totem is on the map if she has inner healing 😂

She also knows where the hatch spawns without Left Behind. These BOTS are hilarious, frustrating and terrifying to play with (and against).

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,064

I had a bot Kate today dodge my force wave attack with Pyramid Head. She was near the pallet... I was expecting her to go past so that she wouldn't have the space to dodge. But the last sec she stopped and sidestepped. I stopped and kept looking at the HUD to ensure she was indeed a bot.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Had a kate bot that refused to be healed by a healing build because she had self care. Killer was running sloppy butcher. Kate would stop healing, run a bit, and start again. 🤷‍♂️

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,475

On certain loops they're god loopers and the killer has no chance to ever hit them, but at everything else they're pretty bad. Better to just leave them be as killer and go after other people.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,325

I saw a DC Bill start opening the exit gates. Got about 95% open, then got spooked by the killers TR and ran away. Killer found it and got the 4th kill.

• CountOfTheFog

I had a BOT Jill pull this after I unhooked her with the perk 'We'll Make It.' She just wanted to Self-Care under the hook of course and constantly missed skill checks.

• CountOfTheFog

Thanks for helping out the team BOT Claudette. She hauled ass when the killer showed up. She waited for a hooked Survivor to die. 3 crows. Unbelievable.

• CountOfTheFog

Does anyone have any new BOT stories to share? They always cheer me up.

• Avo
    Avo Member Posts: 190

They are still better than my Soloq teammates

• CountOfTheFog

Happy two month anniversary to this incident with you and BOT Leon ❤️

• CountOfTheFog

Omg BHVR, you have to be trolling me! Just had a match with BOT Elodie.

She left Leon on his second hook to die, then when my friend was on her 1st hook, the BOT literally face camped her, then body blocks me from unhooking !

I was able to thankfully get her off the hook eventually.

Chucky watched the whole thing, and hunted her down.

We left the BOT to die on 1st hook and Chucky let us repair and escape which I was very grateful for since I was doing the escape with Feng Min challenge.

Thank you, Chucky!

Like the title of this thread says, these BOTs are enough to send ya.

I could feel my blood boiling as I saw her just face camp my friend (thankfully I had Kindred)

Grrrrrrrr 😆

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,581

I just died in a match because a bot body-blocked me into a corner while I was cleansing a Hex, because it wanted to heal me. It wouldn't leave me alone until the killer found us; the bot ran off and I got downed.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,581

And now I've seen a survivor bot stand still in a corner long enough that it generated idle crows.

The bots are idling.

• CountOfTheFog

I had a Claudette do that to me not long ago. I posted the photo in this thread. The BOTS are scary 😨

• Vulcan7471
    Vulcan7471 Member Posts: 40

Once I was playing ghostface and I hooked someone in basement at the Strode house, went up the stairs past the hooked survivors pov, went stealth and the bot literally revealed me from the second story of a house in the corner of the map, i was still IN the strode house btw. tried to get a clip of it but it never happened again.