If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Most fun killer to verse: Round 1.2

Options
xEa
xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Which killer is the most fun to go up against? Randomizer creates brackets.

Most fun killer to verse: Round 1.2 21 votes

Wraith
23%
xEasizzlingmario4Archol123GensByDaylightStarTheBabe 5 votes
Plague
4%
TommyDorkelson 1 vote
Artist
38%
kinGannTMAurelleSkoegulFridayNightPizzaRaconteurminatorkinupssDepressedlegion 8 votes
Freddy
33%
wydyadoitFaryafussyGrabn1209SHARKBOSSCorvusCorax86TheSingularity 7 votes

Comments

• kin
    kin Member Posts: 551
    Options
    Artist

Freddy is incredibly boring and not even unique, which is very annoying considering who he is...he's a legend, even if forgotten, but damn, I would like it to be fun to play for him, but not: you run after a survivor for 30 or maybe more seconds until he falls asleep and you can use your not even strong ability on him, and if the survivor also used an alarm clock before that...In short, I'm waiting for his buff, I crave it.

Wraith, to be honest, I really don't like playing for him because I've always been annoyed by killers against whom it's enough just to throw off pallets and they won't do anything to you. Wraith is incredibly weak and this explains everything: the weaker the killer is, the more sophisticated and unpleasant they play for him, because he just literally can't do it any other way. Yes, I stand for his buff too.

the plague she's cool:3 but many complained about her and said that she doesn't have a normal counter game for solo, but I just think that she shows better than all the killers how bad solo players are, I think she's fine...well, I don't think I can call the most fun of all those present

Artist:this is a beautiful killer, with an aesthetic ability. I do not know how much fun it is to play against her, but it is enough for me to love playing for her and against her, although I probably have not seen good artists because I am a complete novelty as a survivor and in me rather says the killer who considers her ability quite pleasant.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Freddy

Freddy is bottom of the bottom tier but I'd still rather face him than the others listed.

Wraiths just sloppy hit and run.

Plague just makes me sick.

I hate bird lady.

So Freddy it is.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Artist

I might be a bit biased because I'm an Artist main and she's my favorite killer, but I find going against her really fun.

Plague is incredibly frustrating to go against because most of them run Blood Favor and going against her is basically a lose/lose situation. You don't cleanse and you become a one hit down for the rest of the match, you cleanse and you grant her one of the most powerful powers in the game.

Wraith is ok, but most Wraith players tend to tunnel and/or body block pallets and windows. It gets really annoying after a while.

Freddy is just boring to go against. Enough said.

• xEa
    Options
    Wraith

Was a close one for me between Plague and Wraith.

Artist taking the lead is a big suprise for me.

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528
    Options
    Wraith

Everyone but Plague.

If you cleanse she basically instantly wins.

Wraith is probably the best, as he can both be looped and played against normally.

• xEa
    Options
    Wraith

Freddy, Artist and Wraith are neck on neck. Maybe we can get a few more votes in for a winner? :)