Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Event tome is not working!

Lankise
Lankise Member Posts: 3
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

Challenges do not count when completed

No matter surviviour or killer, no matter what perks I use or tha map I'm playing (this happened with every detail different each time) , the event tome challanges just does not count in the end.

Let me explain. F.e. I have the very first challange to collect energy from any source. I do it. DURING game it seems to be normal. The scale fills with every time I pick up energy. It even glows gold when I've done all 25/25. As usuall.

Then when the match ends, I go to the archives to activate another challange. And I see that the one I thought to be completed is not completed. It's just same icon as if I would never do anything about it. It happened several times with different killers, surviviours, perks, maps and so on.

I'm not able to progress in the event tome. Btw, I tried both innitial challanges. Same story every time.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Lankise
    edited November 2023

I checked if this bug exists only if I choose it for both sides at same time. Nope, it's wtill a thing. Still counts in-game, but does not count after match.

• Lankise

Things solved themselves somehow. Today everything was alright. Forget this guys.