If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Some Perks I Would Love To See Buffed (And How I Would Buff Them)...

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,804
edited November 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Scourge Hook: Hangman's Trick

SH: Hangman's Trick was clearly trying to push the perk into a defense perk for your Scourge Hooks, before it's effect only applied to normal hooks but changing it to Scourge Hooks gives it limited utility, I think expanding upon what is already there can help this perk stand out a bit more.

New Effect:

Scourge Hook: Hangman's Trick reveals the aura of any Survivors within 10/13/16-meters of a Scourge Hook (applies without the need to care a Survivor).

Additionally, Scourge Hooks are not destroyed when a Survivor is sacrificed on them.

Blood Hound

Blood Hound's effect acts as a tracking perk but often does not provide enough utility to be used since Blood can often be covered up by terrain or grass, I think the concept is good but it needs a bit more refining.

New Effect:

Blood Hound makes Blood left behind by a Survivor glow a bright white, this Blood can be seen through obstructions up to 10/15/20-meters as long as you are not in a chase.

This Cannot Be Happening

This Cannot Be Happening is there to buff the Survivor when injured to provide a much needed boost to their gameplay, however it's current boost is often lackluster compared to other effects like Resilience leading to it not being picked often.

New Effect:

While Injured, the Great Skill Check Zone is 50/60/70% larger, hitting a Great Skill Check grants an additional 1/1.5/2% Progress and a 10% boost to Action Speed for 10 seconds.

Urban Evasion

Urban Evasion is a stealth perk but often has no utility outside of it's current effect. Many people consider this perk to be a hinderance especially when other perks like Fixated/Self-Aware provide a better effect and utility.

New Effect:

Your movement speed while crouching is increased by 100%. While crouching, you recover from negative status effects 5/10/15% quicker (stacks with other effects).

Comments

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 617
    Options

The suggestion for This is not happening and Urban Evasion looks good, but I think the effects of Hangman's trick and Bloodhound would be still too minor. I think these two might need total rework.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

I mean, I kind of like the suggestion for bloodhound personally

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,647
    Options

I like the Urban and Bloodhound changes but This Is Not Happening would be broken. 10% for 10 seconds is massive, especially with toolboxes or Hyperfocus to give you more skill checks. Pair it with Resilience and Deju Vu and that's 25% bonus speed plus whatever the toolbox would give you..

The 2% bonus is also too good. Pair it with Stake Out's extra bonus and Hyperfocus and gens will fly. And with it being 70% larger you'll never struggle to hit those Hyperfocus skill checks so everyone is just going to be repairing gens at an insane speed.