Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Tome 3 of current Foliant has bugged entry/exit nodes

lerohi
lerohi Member Posts: 30

Platform: Steam

Description: The two nodes on the left are the entry-nodes, the two on the right are the exit-ones. They are labled right, but seemingly one of the exit nodes is active instead of the second entry-node. As a side effect, the rewards for this tome were unlocked without me doing any challenges.

I was able to select and complete challenges on the right and reaching the other exit-node on the bottom right.

Steps to reproduce: Open Tome 3 of the current Foliant. I don't know if this is reproducable though.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Cabbellard
    Cabbellard Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I'm having the exact same issue, only I completed every challenge in-between the nodes and I still haven't gotten the completion rewards. The level is marked as complete, and yet no charm or rift fragments.

• lerohi
    lerohi Member Posts: 30

Thats weird, I just looked at this again and I really do seem to have the rewards.

How my Tome looks currently:

I also have the charm in my inventory:

(To clarify, I am pretty sure I already had the charm when I just opened the tome for the first time, because the "Unlocked"-Label was there. Sadly I didn't include that in the screenshot yesterday :/)

Hope this gets resolved for you mate!

• Autokirby1up
    Autokirby1up Member Posts: 12

Same issue happened on my end however I never got the epilogue node completion rewards. even when I finished a line of challenges from the prologue to the epilogue nodes.

• youri
    youri Member Posts: 1

Any update on this issue? I have 2 end nodes unlocked in tier 3 (one was allready unlocked by itself) but no charm reward or rift fragment received.

• Cyxile
    Cyxile Member Posts: 1

I have completed the level 3 but still haven't received the Level Completion Rewards