The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Garden of joy - Extremely close proximity generators

SvenDaMan
SvenDaMan Member Posts: 22
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

Update 7.4.0, with garden of joy reworked

I am assuming that this is a bug due to how insanely close they are.

Step 1: start a game of Garden of joy

step 2: get (un)lucky with generator spawns

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,702
    edited November 2023

Yeah, was messing around in customs and got this gen layout. I'm standing in the corner of the map, that 3-gen cluster towards the center of the screen is around the car loop in the opposite corner of the map (so ahead and to my left is the killer shack, ahead and to my right is the main building - you can see the main building generator as a reference point). Within the 3-gen cluster in the center of the screen, the generator furthest from that car loop corner is not quite at the center of the map opposite from the main building, so those 3 generators are all very close together. And then the other two on the right are close together as well meaning there are 5 generators on that side of the map with 3 of them in extremely close proximity. There was no shack generator or anything between shack and over halfway across the map from there.

Please look into this, this should not be possible.

• granpasnoopy
    granpasnoopy Member Posts: 6
  • SvenDaMan
    SvenDaMan Member Posts: 22

In another game, this one is even worse with those 2 same generators and the third one even closer than before.