Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Tome 17 - Back-to-back challenge bug

HeyWillson
HeyWillson Member Posts: 8
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

I completed the challenge in Tome 17 - Commitment named "Back-to-back" survivor master challenge described as "Get consecutive Great result on 3 Skill Check(s) while working on a generator while using the perk Technician. Complete this challenge in a single trial"

I did complete this, I saw the status of the challenge show in the HUD as completed - three consecutive Great Skill Checks - and yet when the match ended, this was not reflected in the rift progress.

Note that I did not escape, but nowhere in the description is that a requirement.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

Comments

• mggnz
    mggnz Member Posts: 3

same problem here! :(

• dyce99
    dyce99 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Happened to me twice on different maps, one I escaped and one I didn't. Someone said that in order to complete that challenge they had to essentially throw the game by not touching a generator after they completed it. The problem seems to be that the 3 'great' skill checks get reset if you continue repairing and only hit a 'good' one.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,545
    edited December 2023

I was afraid of this.

Someone wrote u have to do this as Feng.

Did it as Feng on PS4 and PC with Stake Out. Worked both times first try.

I waited till i had 4 Stake out stacks - with this normal skill checks count as great ones. Then got on a gen and did it.

• S_Spitoonttv
    S_Spitoonttv Member Posts: 3

If been trying to complete this for a while now and was able to do it by getting the 3 great skill checks and not touching another gen, essentially throwing the game. if you touch another gen and get a good skill check it will reset the challenge.

This discussion has been closed.