Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I think I'm going crazy

Wexton
Wexton Member Posts: 496
edited December 2023 in General Discussions

I just got out of a match on auto heaven as chucky, it was pretty...strange. I was chasing this mikaela right? You know, pretty average stuff. She hopped in to lockers a lot, kind of weird. And I SWEAR to you I'm not lying, hands on my knees lord strike me down if I'm lying right now. She would go into lockers and just disappear, at first I thought it was deception since she had that perk. So I was just like "maybe playing too much of this game on switch is driving me crazy"

But nah, I found her in shack and she went into a locker right in front of me. I check the locker, boom, she's gone. I check every single locker in shack and I'm like "Where is she? I literally saw her jump in the locker?" And somehow she's just not at shack anymore. I know people can't help me without actual evidence, but I sadly don't have any. I WISH I could've recorded it, but since I play on the switch version I can't. The only way I can record a match is if I take my phone out and do it manually, and tbh, I didn't expect that to happen so I didn't do that.

I still got a 4k but it was weird, I'm not asking for advice and tbh I'm not even sure if she was cheating, I'm just sharing a story.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.