I think I'm going crazy

Options
Wexton
Wexton Member Posts: 496
edited December 2023 in General Discussions

I just got out of a match on auto heaven as chucky, it was pretty...strange. I was chasing this mikaela right? You know, pretty average stuff. She hopped in to lockers a lot, kind of weird. And I SWEAR to you I'm not lying, hands on my knees lord strike me down if I'm lying right now. She would go into lockers and just disappear, at first I thought it was deception since she had that perk. So I was just like "maybe playing too much of this game on switch is driving me crazy"

But nah, I found her in shack and she went into a locker right in front of me. I check the locker, boom, she's gone. I check every single locker in shack and I'm like "Where is she? I literally saw her jump in the locker?" And somehow she's just not at shack anymore. I know people can't help me without actual evidence, but I sadly don't have any. I WISH I could've recorded it, but since I play on the switch version I can't. The only way I can record a match is if I take my phone out and do it manually, and tbh, I didn't expect that to happen so I didn't do that.

I still got a 4k but it was weird, I'm not asking for advice and tbh I'm not even sure if she was cheating, I'm just sharing a story.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.