BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,665
    Options

Plague

Skull Merchant

Sadako

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,265
    Options

I actually enjoy playing against Knight. There is a lot more you can do as a survivor than many give him credit for. Sadly most of these things are based on bugs... But they still exist. I also like the visual and sound design of knight.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    edited December 2023
    Options
  • radiantHero23
    Options

This is interesting. I play mostly pig. What's funny to me is, that most of the survivors still hold w in every situation possible. This makes ME fall asleep. Even if facing killers that they can actually loop and have a good chase against, some players still play in the most boring way imaginable. Pre drop + shift w.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options

Nurse, Blight, Wesker.

Mostly all for similar reasons of the people who play them tend to be incredibly sweaty. If I had to pick one to I hate most it's probably Blight. Like did you really need c33, alch ring and Ultimate Weapon when you're already the 2nd strongest killer base kit?

Loading into a game feels like a waste of time when the killer has that type of massive overkill load out.

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,334
    Options

This thread is literally showing that players in this game don't like challenges and lazy to learn the counter.

I've had to say this, sorry.=)

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Nurse, twins and wraith are probably the worst ######### out there

• radiantHero23
    Options

Well, people like what they like. In the end of the day it's a game and people have the right to dislike elements of a game. I dislike Trickster. Do I say that there is no counter to him? No. I just say I dislike playing against him.

Not everything is in regards to gameplay as well. I dislike Tricksters visual and sound design as well. That's just my opinion though.

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,334
    Options

In my mind, it's not about the killer, it's about chosed gameplay.

I see people saying that they don't like playing against Hag, because she is putting 10 traps around hooked survivors.

But what if they got against a Hag which not trapping hooked survivors at all, and playing solely to trap "high-traffic" areas? You know?

Personally I don't hate any killers to face, I can only "hate" their chosen gameplay (tactic).

• MikeStev
    MikeStev Member Posts: 353
    Options
    1. Trapper
    2. Skull Merchant
    3. Nurse or Blight if too much
  • CompleatBeet
    CompleatBeet Member Posts: 117
    Options

1 - Plague

2 - Pinhead

3 - Hag

4 - Sadako

Trying to play against these killers in solo queue is agony. The amount of times my teammates get rolled because they don't interact with the killer's power properly, especially with Plague is crazy to me. Cleansing when there's 5 gens left should be a bannable offence.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,902
    Options

Yeah but "hating" on a playstyle is very different from "hating" on a killer because most "hated" play styles can be universal and completely irrelevant to what killer. Some killer's mechanics may make them better for using a particular playstyle but often its just

"I hate X killer because they always camp", which isn't comment on the killer being used at all, but rather a hyperbolic expression of perceived gameplay.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

agreed nurse, blight, chucky nurse and blight are sweaty and i dont like chucky cuz of how small he is he is the size of vicktor

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,503
    Options

Not entirely sure its exaggerated when a majority do as claimed. Everyone may have different experiences, but at least in ours it genuinely is as advertised and has cause us to project that hate to the killer. We will, play it out and see what the player does but we will be rolling our eyes until they show themselves different.

• pseudechis
    edited December 2023
    Options

But it's absolutely exaggerated. It requires exaggeration to be valid when someone says "every X does this".

If the reason for disliking a killer is that they always tunnel, what that says is "I don't like players who tunnel" That is different from the actual killer played.

Some killers have mechanics that lend themselves to particular playstyles over others and you could say "I don't like X because the mechanics lend itself to camping/tunneling, so players tend to do that" that's objective and a reasonable point to make.

Because it separates the mechanics from the player and makes for discussion about whether the Killer as a concept is any good.

"I don't like X because they always play in a way I don't like" is just exaggerated BS.

• Rulebreaker
    Options

We were talking about our experience and only said a majority. We wouldn't consider that exaggerated.

That aside, while it is unproductive, if people are mostly exposed to one thing about a killer then that's what they're going to attribute to that killer and be the only thing they really know about that killer. For our experience, being generous we get maybe 1 outs 13 merchants (we can remember 2 merchants between the two of us here) who don't try to camp a 3 gen. We wouldn't have much experience with her other mechanics because what we mostly see is that from her. We COULD be specific and say it's because she can hold gens well, but so can the likes of hag and trapper, and the last few hags ATE us without even kicking a gen.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 651
    Options

1 Knight - Spam guard on loop, hold w until you die, repeat. Very boring.

2 Dread Merchant - What can I say about her? Just remove her please.

3 Clown - Motion sickness inducing killer, I cannot stand versing him for that reason.

4 Trickster - His "buffs" or nerfs if you wanna call them, made him more tolerable I guess, but still very irritating to verse depending on the map

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,671
    Options

Pinhead

Leatherface

Skull Merchant

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,254
    Options

Smerch, knight, and xeno.

anti gameplay the killers

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    edited December 2023
    Options
    1. Oni. I just suck against him, lol. I don't like his character design, his rawrs, his vampirism -- he's my least favorite all around.
    2. Blight / Wesker / Nurse -- I'm lumping these three together because they are so powerful, but the first two it's more about the pick rate than the gameplay. I see them so often, it's boring. If I get a Nurse though I guarantee one of my teammates will DC or die on hook to get out quicker, so of the three I dislike her the most, though I do respect a good Nurse player -- even if she's probs going to wipe the floor with me.
    3. Skull Merchant. Three gen fest. Extremely boring games. My least favorite of all experience wise.
  • ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,657
    Options

Trapper: Phantom traps in the next match

Huntress: Phantom lullaby in the next match

Plague: I have a healing challenge on

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,628
    edited December 2023
    Options

Skull Merchant, Trickster, Clown. Since others are naming more than 3 I'll chuck Pinhead in there too.

• pseudechis
    Options

Exposed to one thing or fixate on one thing?

camping and tunnelling make convenient excuses to pad the ego against loss. I see the terms used for that purpose far more than to describe actual gameplay.

Grain of salt all round.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

1. Skull Merchant. She keeps you at a loop until you're injured by her drone and downs you. Very boring gameplay and she can still somewhat 3 gen.

2. Xenomorph. Turrets are high risk, low reward, take too long to set up and don't even do anything or work half of the time. Also the fact that Xenomorph can hit over pallets is just annoying.

3. Chucky. He appears almost every game as of recently and his voicelines get annoying. Also the fact you can't see him most of the time.

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 726
    Options

Pinhead, merchant, and artist

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,134
    Options

Twins

Artist

Ghostface

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

Skull Merchant & Artist for obvious reasons. Don't really have an actual third. Maybe Knight but I don't mind him as much as the other 2.

• Rulebreaker
    Options

Depends on the individual. We know that many will just fixate, but there is probably some that are only exposed too. But doesn't mater much in the end does it?

• JudithMorel
    JudithMorel Member Posts: 562
    Options
    1. Artist
    2. Skull Merchant
    3. Nurse
    4. Xenomorph
    5. Pyramid head
    6. Deathslinger
    7. Nemesis
    8. Wraith
  • CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,058
    Options

1) Nurse

2) Spirit

These two always.

3) Wraith

Lately, they've been using nasty builds.

• finalgrrl
    finalgrrl Member Posts: 30
    Options

wesker- i don’t know why, but i seem to spawn on top of his forehead every time. last night i had three matches where i spawned WITH a heartbeat and was first sacrificed. i don’t know why but i can’t win against this guy.

the dredge- again, maybe i don’t understand the mechanics of him but i cannot win against the dredge.

the artist- super weird one, when she first released i thought she was super mid but now artist gamers are a different breed. i consider myself to be not bad at survivor but weaker, dredge, and the artist kick my butt every time.

follow up, any tips for going against these killers is highly appreciated lol