If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Calm Spirt disturbing crows

Options
LeighAyn
LeighAyn Member Posts: 1

PS4 (but friend had same bug on PC)

load game, play normally.. get near crows and sometimes the crows take flight anyway. It isn't 100% of the time, maybe 10% of the time every 4-5 matches. Often enough that I notice the bug, but not often. A crow will take flight like it would normally if you weren't running calm spirit. Nothing seems to force them to take off, i've tried to re-create it.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 807
    Options

I noticed it too, but it's like, the crows that are on ground will be scared every time, but the crows that are slightly higher won't

• neasbasement
    neasbasement Member Posts: 19
    edited December 2023
    Options

Same, like you said it’s not 100% of the time but every now and again a crow will fly away from me and i’m on xbox

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 336
    Options

I had this happen if I walk right on top of a crow and apprently they get spooked even with Calm Spirit and it's not a bug. If you aren't walking right on top of them then it is a bug.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,615
    Options

Same on Nintendo Switch