A Ban Matchmaking

Options

Sorry for my bad english first, but in the English Forum you get the most views and I really like my idea.

What about an ban Matchmaking?

As Survivor: You ban max. 1 Killer (like Nurse) and the Matchmaking is searching for players who choose this too and after the survivors joined the Lobby the Killer that the survivors choose are blocked (so the Killer cant choose Nurse in this case). Or ban 3-4 specific Perks from the Killers.

As Killer: You can ban 3-4 specific Perks you dont like and these are blocked for the Survivor who joined your lobby. To avoid leaving, the survivors shouldnt see that Perk A, B and C are blocked only when the Match started. The Blocked Perks will be replaced by random perks when the match starts.

What do you think?

Comments

• TessaTheDeath
    TessaTheDeath Member Posts: 48
    Options

I think that matchmaking doesn't work well enough as it is and your idea would unnessesarily overcomplicate it even more. Sorry!

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited March 2019
    Options

I really like this.

I will bann claudette,meg,dwight and nea together with SC,BT,Sprinburst and balanced landing. Survivors will then realize how dependent they have become on this stuff.

But lets face it, the survivor main community will never allow this to come through =)

OH and of course the matchmaking takes place first and THEN you have to adapt your builds accordingly to the banns, just like in any other game. Basing the matchmaking on banns would be impossible. Oh and we ofc would have to get rid of lobby dodging

• N0xyD3ad
    N0xyD3ad Member Posts: 16
    Options

this is not league of legends here, get out! well atleast the community here is toxic aswell,or even more then league of legends...

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Rainbow Six Siege competitive lmao, there is no point in banning surviors, just survivor perks and killers get a ban of character, killer perk bans could be exploited, I don't know, too much work.

• Master
    Options

Leauge of Legends was the first game where I got introduced to "toxicity". You were blamed for everythign basically, but DBD takes toxicity to a new level.

When you play enough DBD, you react to serious death threats and real harassment like "oh another one"

• Master
    Options

@ShrekIsHot If survivors can each bann a killers, then of course the killer is allowed to bann 4 survivors aswell.

Explain to me how perk banns could be exploited, I dont get that.

Implementing such a system is not difficult at all, basically just some UI

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    Options

In current state - no

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Survivors are cosmetics without perks, with perk bans for killers, they can adjust the game and make it exactly how they want, they could ban top tier killers and you'd have a Legion with a bad build and they know how to counter.