If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

cheaters are getting worse

Options

recently iv noticed ALOT of cheaters. some think theyre more subtle than others but believe me, theyre obvious.

im seeing survivors either running around a corner and flat out disappearing, running around a corner and somehow has way more distance than normal, able to track me through walls perfectly comparable to the bots, or just moving at an abnormal speed like +3% (iv had to deal with MFT for months, i can easily tell if its +3 after a few loops. odds are they got so bad at looping when mft was nerfed they had to get cheats to recreate it lol)

bhvr needs to HEAVILY look into improving the anticheat

Comments

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

Same. I run Bond and have seen my team mates teleporting, sliding across the whole map, killers having perks without them equipped, etc. I try to report them all but I end up spending my time doing that instead of playing -_-;

Most I'll do is text report now. I don't have it in me to record everything.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

Got any video? People are so fast to cry cheater right now…

You get called a cheater just for being good.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,615
    Options

I had a Chucky the other day with basekit Rancor.

I was heading towards the exit gate when I got the notification, he downed and Mori'd me.

In the end game screen, not only did he not have Rancor, he had no Mori perks, add-ons or offerings at all whatsoever 🤔

• pizzavessel15
    pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534
    Options

i report these people all the time and i never get a notification saying action was taken. this just shows me how flawed bhvrs anti cheat is

• pizzavessel15
    pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534
    Options

almost everyone is finding cheaters again. otz even said the exact same thing in his video where theyll see him through walls and vanish around a corner. if people are calling people cheaters again (i say again since it was the same blaming situation i think about a year ago) for "being good" then that should say something about the state of cheaters right now.

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 983
    Options

I've had one that was blatantly obvious as when i loaded in the game he was teleporting around hitting everyone down instantly and hooking immediately. Had all 4 hooked in like 10 seconds and kept teleporting. After i unhooked he hit me like 20 times while i had the iframes and downed me as soon as they were gone, rehooked me so fast it still said i was in struggle phase with 10% left.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

I ran into a blatantly hacking Hillbilly (Who had us start the match with all survivors down and was teleporting around the map and glitching about because he was teleporting so fast) and a speed hacking Meg (Who was floating in the sky and had infinite insta heals so it was pretty obvious) a couple weeks ago, within the span of a couple days. It kinda seems like cheaters are more prominent right now because of the event.

• ratcoffee
    ratcoffee Member Posts: 1,048
    Options

The best way to deal with cheaters is to take them out in ban waves of 4-6 months, that way the cheaters can't tell what it is that gave away they were cheating and they have no idea for the next workaround. I feel like fairly consistently BHVR waits slightly too long to do their ban waves (as often the complaints hit a breaking point weeks before they do their magic)

Certainly hoping they have a ban wave queued up and that they listen to this feedback and start doing cheating banwaves slightly more often