Can you hit Overcharge + Unnerving Presence skillcheck?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684

Can you hit Overcharge + Unnerving Presence skillcheck? 27 votes

Yes
55%
GibberishXyvieliaGeneralVaeonskulMarc_go_soloGuiltiiAurelleCorvusCorax86leon_helpAstelCandyMadzSelfpreservatedTommyDorkelsonCrusortagame 15 votes
No
7%
halcyondays93EEP 2 votes
Maybe if I'm focused
37%
The_DaydreamertenoresaxDhurl421HeaderMarc_123solidestcross63DepressedlegionTheSingularityjonifireRFSa09 10 votes

Comments

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,058
    Options
    Yes

I don't think they stack?

Unnerving affects the normal checks while Overcharge is a sort of great skill check.

Merciless + Unnerving: Now that is a challenge...

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684
    Options
    Maybe if I'm focused

It stacks. It's very small.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options
    Yes

Good old Impossible Skill Checks Doctor build.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Yes

As long as it's not against Doctor with backwards skill checks.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options
    Yes

Yeppers! One of my best consistencies is hitting Greats… Doc’s craziness is no exception, when I’m zoned in. Obviously not EVERY time, but where ppl go for Escape/ Kill streaks, I enjoy great skillcheck streak competitions w myself.

Used to have several clips of these until I deleted most of my older archived matches. Hit a Merciless while shocked mad once; I got so nervous when it first sprung that most of the SC’s that appeared I’m pretty sure I was hitting miraculously, accidentally😄

Still, one of those bizarre things that’s kinda legendary-cool that it actually happened and I got to experience it😎

• Selfpreservated
    Selfpreservated Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 62
    Options
    Yes

I'm simply unabled to hit overcharge skill checks but unnerving presence actually help while hitting skill checks and actually makes gens fasters since you get frecent skill check wich when hitted correctly gives 1% of gen progression so youre better off by just not running unnerving presence if youre not doctor main

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,300
    Options
    Maybe if I'm focused

Sometimes i get them and sometimes i don´t :-)