Which Zombie Game do you wanna see in Dbd?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited December 2023 in Polls

So far we've got TWO of the MAJOR ones, that being Left 4 Dead and Resident Evil.

I'm going to be including what I think are all the MAJOR Zombie games. This is especially for those looking for that 2010s Zombie Game NOSTALGIA. Bonus option would be Lollipop Chainsaw, though I'm not sure how BHVR would be able to handle our cheerleading zombie slaying bestie Juliet Starling. Anywho...

Which Zombie Game do you wanna see in Dbd? 21 votes

Techland: Dead Island x Dying Light - Techland owns both IPs, and the gameplay's the same anyway, minus the parkour. We could end up playing as Crane OR Sam B.
4%
Skillfulstone 1 vote
Dead Space - I don't care if it's based on the Remake or the OG Trilogy, please give Isaac voice lines, give him the option to wear his helmet, and add a cool detail where if he's injured he turns from blue to red. Give us perfect Isaac Clarke representation, plzz...
14%
ChikyCorvusCorax86Astel 3 votes
More 'Left 4 Dead' Outfits - Possibly more cosmetics for Survivors, and maybe Killers. They wouldn't be allowed to profit off of Legendary Sets since Valve gave the IP for free. Maybe when the BHVR gets all the major licenses we'll see more characters come in.
9%
tenoresaxqnyun 2 votes
The Last of Us - The unlicensed version of The Walking Dead game. Preferably Part 1, with the exception of Part II Ellie.
28%
ChordycepsDepressedlegionTheSingularityRFSa09AvDexterTommyDorkelson 6 votes
Telltale's 'The Walking Dead' - The licensed version of The Last of Us. Though I'd prefer if BHVR somehow got the rights from Skybound, that way we can play as Glenn, Negan, Clementine, AND Daryl all in the same game, and Clem could come in as a Paragraph after the first chapter being Rick, Daryl and Negan. But it's probably not that simple, now is it...?
23%
HerInfernalMajestyGuiltiiThe_YoshOrangeBearelipsxicon 5 votes
The Evil Within - Possibly technically not a zombie game, but to me, it counts.
9%
Marc_go_soloAurelle 2 votes
COD: Zombies - Captain Price as Legendary plz...... Also the Killer sets could be any of the Bosses you play against. A good one to me personally would be Dredge as The Margwa.
0%
Half-LIfe - Valve's other Zombie property next to Left 4 Dead.
4%
CountMoneybone 1 vote
Dead Rising - CAPCOM's younger brother of Resident Evil. Specifically, Frank West and Chuck Green.
4%
dgbug 1 vote
Resident Evil's 7 and 8 - The Winters Saga, with Ethan Winters (or Rose), Lady Dimitrescu, the Daughters, Karl Heisenberg, and Jack Baker...
0%

Comments

• dgbug
    dgbug Member Posts: 152
    Options
    Dead Rising - CAPCOM's younger brother of Resident Evil. Specifically, Frank West and Chuck Green.

Dead rising tbh. I don't have a ton of love for the series but I think he'd be an interesting survivor paragraph.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,058
    Options
    Dead Space - I don't care if it's based on the Remake or the OG Trilogy, please give Isaac voice lines, give him the option to wear his helmet, and add a cool detail where if he's injured he turns from blue to red. Give us perfect Isaac Clarke representation, plzz...

I'd love to see a Dead Space chapter with a necromorph killer and Isaac as the survivor.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Evil Within can technically count as a zombie game as the Haunted are basically zombies via their minds being controlled by STEM.

Either way, I'd really like to see Evil Within in the game. It could make an interesting chapter.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,054
    Options
    Telltale's 'The Walking Dead' - The licensed version of The Last of Us. Though I'd prefer if BHVR somehow got the rights from Skybound, that way we can play as Glenn, Negan, Clementine, AND Daryl all in the same game, and Clem could come in as a Paragraph after the first chapter being Rick, Daryl and Negan. But it's probably not that simple, now is it...?

Glenn would be so cool to have as a Survivor.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 615
    Options

Dead space is my second favorite franchise, so yes please.

The Evil Within would be great too ;)

And bioshock :)

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,878
    Options

The Evil Within gets my vote. If they can get Stefano with Obscura as a Killer, that would be amazing!

• elipsxicon
    elipsxicon Member Posts: 3
    Options

I would love to see Clementine as a survivor