Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How do you think about Overcome?

Astel
Astel Member Posts: 650

How do you think about this perk? I think this perk can be useful when you are facing the killer with STBFL, helping you to extend chase time. Also the combination with Lucky Break can be nasty in indoor maps.

Comments

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,432

It's been my Exhaustion perk of choice since it first got released. I use it all the time. It comes in clutch a fair bit. It also throws killers off because it's not used as much as other exhaustion perks so they don't expect it.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 2,010

Overcome allow u to shift w to the main building from nearly anywhere. All the exhaustion perks are strong outside of head on. Even background player nasty

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I like it with Lucky Break and Quick n Quiet. It’s a nice setup for getting away and even adding a bit of confusion to the killer

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,238
    edited December 2023

Most people would be better off running it over sprint burst. Simply due to the fact that they wouldn't waste so much time walking around the map. I hate it when inexperienced players run sprint burst. The only thing I don't like about overcome is how it doesn't do anything if you are being tunneled. There's no reason why it shouldn't work through endurance considering it is weaker than other exhaustion perks.

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,828

It’s a great perk but there’s better Exhaustion perks. It also doesn’t help if you are being tunnelled like the other Exhaustion perks can.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

The most underrated exhaustion perk it’s incredibly fun perk to use

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Could be great with anti tunneling if this was put back in the perk. I’m on board.

• Amaroq64
    Amaroq64 Member Posts: 109

Literally the only exhaustion perk I ever use. It's the least situational, most useful exhaustion perk there is.

I don't have to run up to the second floor of a building before using it. I don't have to walk around the map before using it. I don't have to find a window before using it.

I don't have to think about it or plan ahead to use it.

I'm gonna get found doing gens anyway, so I might as well get to blast off to the other side of the map and make the killer decide whether they're going to use their time coming after me.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

It's decent.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,730

very conditional. hit&run killer? no value. os killer? no value. no way of healing? no value. boring to use and face, also. mid perk

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,583

It's annoying but fine. My least favorite exhaustion perk.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

You can use it only when you are healthy, garbage perk. At least other exhaustion perks helps you against tunneller / proxy camper killers. This perk does not.

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437

If the perk wouldn‘t be an exhausting perk it would would be ok.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060
    edited December 2023

Outside of a very specific build (Overcome, Lucky Break, Inner Strength, Quick&Quiet), I dont think that this perk is any good. You are better off with using any other decent Perk.

The problem is that it does nothing against Instadown-Killers. It does nothing while exhausted (due to Mindbreaker or Add Ons). It does not do anything when you are already injured. And it does less against the strongest Killers (but this is a problem of all Exhaustion-Perks, but I feel that the rest is better against e.g. a Blight compared to Overcome).

Maybe if they would increase the duration massively and make it work for a specific time after being unhooked, I think it could fit some niche.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,475

I really like it. It's got the flexibility of Sprint Burst without having to bother 99ing or walking everywhere. To counter that it does nothing if you're injured or against expose killers. Very balanced and easy-to-use perk.

• Rickprado
    Rickprado Member Posts: 561

With Off The Record would be one of the best anti-tunnel perks against most of the other killers (Blight/Nurse/Spirit is another thing)

I really hope they bring back the endurance stuff.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,064

I rarely use it of all the exhaustion perks out there.