Will We Ever See Licensed Cosmetic DLC?

Options
Leatherbilly
Leatherbilly Member Posts: 384
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

Not sure if the devs read their forums or not, but I'd love to know because as a Cannibal main I feel pretty left out. Everyone else gets to have fun with their main's new toys and poor Bubba is just sitting here empty handed.

I can't imagine the Leatherface license holders would dislike the idea of selling a Pretty Lady mask and getting more money, and I'd be willing to pay the premium of it being a licensed cosmetic.

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

Yes, they mention the new shop with have both non-licensed AND licensed Gear, the licensed gear is still probably needing approval which is why it isn't in the game.

Dont worry, maybe we'll get Daddy Myers

• Leatherbilly
    edited May 2018
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    Yes, they mention the new shop with have both non-licensed AND licensed Gear, the licensed gear is still probably needing approval which is why it isn't in the game.

Where did you see they confirmed future licensed cosmetics?

Also:
    Terrible CGI-Mask Meyers
    Hobo Meyers
    Old-As-#########-Mask Meyers
    Robert Englund Freddy (Pls?)
    Hillbilly Mask Leatherface
    Pretty Lady Mask

• SharpHandJoe
    SharpHandJoe Member Posts: 18
    Options

Freddy needs to have a Sharp hand Joe glove but i doubt it would ever get added.

• Leatherbilly
    Options

@SharpHandJoe said:
    Freddy needs to have a Sharp hand Joe glove but i doubt it would ever get added.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

@Leatherbilly said:

@weirdkid5 said:

Where did you see they confirmed future licensed cosmetics?

Also:
    Terrible CGI-Mask Meyers
    Hobo Meyers
    Old-As-#########-Mask Meyers
    Robert Englund Freddy (Pls?)
    Hillbilly Mask Leatherface
    Pretty Lady Mask

In the description of the Store in the patch notes for 2.0.0 in the PTB state the store will have cosmetics for Licensed characters.

• EmotionalDaisy
    EmotionalDaisy Member Posts: 157
    Options
    Yeah, I bet if they sell licensed cosmetics only through auric cells (so the license holders still get a cut), I doubt they'd mind getting an extra buck or 2 out of it. 

THE SHAPE- patient gown outfit
    ghosty bob outfit
    perhaps an unmasked Myers head? 

THE CANNIBAL-I bet they could get both of the Mortal Kombat X skins for Leatherface simple enough.
    Update the head cosmetics to add the faces of the newer original survivors.

THE NIGHTMARE- (Robert Englund skin would be awesome but probably too much to get the likeness.)
    Freddy before he gets cooked.

THE PIG- Black trench coat like Jigsaw wears.
    Amanda without the mask on. (Or snout of the pig ripped of showing her face a bit. I know we cant do too much to her appearance so she still stands out from survivors) 

Laurie Strode- hospital gown from 2nd film.
    Older Jamie Lee inspired skin

Quentin- maybe make him look not so...gross? A well rested face would be nice.

Detective Tapp- I honestly dont know too many skins he could have. 
  • IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672
    Options

I hope they get the remake version of Leatherface as an outfit because I think he looks really cool and creepy

• Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184
    Options

Would love to see grandma/hospital gown Laurie!

• SirFrancelot
    SirFrancelot Member Posts: 31
    Options

I'm very doubtful of them being able to renegotiate licenses to get cosmetic dlc, but we can hope :)

Fingers crossed for some cosmetics to tie in with the new Halloween film that's coming out this year.

• TrappyBoi
    TrappyBoi Member Posts: 17
    Options
    I hope we get a skin for Michael of his old appearance in the new movie same with Laurie also I want the suit and lady mask leather face had
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

Keep in mind that actor likenesses are likely harder to negotiate than the costume and/or mask they wear.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

I think a New Nightmare skin for Freddy would be awesome.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options
    Honestly I'm surprised they haven't included the Rob Zombie Myers costume from his first Halloween movie in this.
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options
    Honestly I'm surprised they haven't included the Rob Zombie Myers costume from his first Halloween movie in this.