Upcoming survivor - whom would you love to see?

Options
Alen_Starkly
Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,052

I love the variety we've been getting lately - a future man (black/asian?), a man from the past, brazilian siblings, an Indian lady deeply connected to the lore, a young witch/mystic, a latino mathematician CIA agent, etc. I feel like the variety really benefits the game and lets more people connect/relate to characters.

I hope that the upcoming survivor (and/or survivors coming this year) is something among this:

• a drag queen - with a fabulous drag queen community (especially streamers), this would be a great addition
  • a trans person - Tubarao is fantastic addition already, but having an original representation would be great, too
  • a femboy (feminine guy?), someone with a distinct style, potentially uses make-up
  • a goth girl, who likes wearing black lipstick, and has matching wardrobe and personality
  • a granny character - one of my most wanted, she would be so badass <3
  • a muscular black man - I'm talking about the level of buffness like David, or even more
  • a muscular woman - she would be so badass
  • a survivor who is an android/robot, either fully or partially - this would be so cool!
  • a survivor who is fully or partially a zombie
  • a furry character as survivor -'cause why not? I love furry characters and they could be a cool addition
  • someone from an existing survivor's/killer's lore - e.g. Tristan from David's lore

I really hope this year will continue bringing us fun new suvivors, with even more representation.

---- AND a Werewolf killer!

Comments