Dredge reliance on locker rng makes him the most frustrating killer to play

Options
Adaez
Adaez Member Posts: 1,234
edited January 15 in Feedback and Suggestions

More often than I expected there are even up to 3 gens on the map, that have no lockers nearby, and it essentially reduces you to a killer that have to spend 30-60 seconds in a chase just to get a single hit and in that amount of time at least 1 gen is done.

I think the only change he needs is that the spawn rates of lockers around gens must be at least 1 locker X amount distance of the gen.

I really love playing this killer because I love the Nightfall mechanic but you become worse than Trapper if locker RNG is not on your side because survivors can hear you from miles away and can just hold W.

Comments

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,878
    Options

Larry says hi

• pizzavessel15
    pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534
    Options

imo its the locks plus how loud he is. i hate when im doing a cool cutoff in nightfall just to be screwed over by a lock. survivors are also able to exactly pinpoint where he is even through walls due to how loud he is

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 615
    Options

I've played in maps (red forest and RPD for example) where half of the map has had no lockers on it...

• Adaez
    Adaez Member Posts: 1,234
    Options

Yeah, it sucks, they really need to overhaul locker spawns, Dredge pretty much cant use his power because of this.