The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Set handicap

First, let me explain why I think so. It is not uncommon for skilled killers, myself included, to win 100 in a row. It is a given that a skilled killer will beat a survivor.😂 But it is tiring to the point of growing gray hairs. When I play as a survivor, I often fight killers like them. And my team gets beat up. I think this. Go easy on me.

Suggestion. If there is a significant difference in MMR between the killer and the survivor, establish a handicap. For example, if 3 generators are repaired, the gate will open. Or give the killer an additional perk. 

The survivor decides whether to give the killer an advantage. This is because it is easy for a killer to intentionally lower its MMR.

I believe this will reduce disparities and create diversity in matching. Incidentally, such a method is employed in the board games go and Shogi.

Comments

• Raconteurminator
    Raconteurminator Member Posts: 618

I mean, yeah, that's absolutely uncommon.

• mugi
    mugi Member Posts: 54
    edited January 22

haha. yes, out of 100 games, we might lose a few.

The number of times a generator can be destroyed will be limited. Then I will lose more often than now. That's very good.❤️