The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Green broken key

Can it please be removed. Nobody uses it and I like using Dramaturgy. I'd say I get a green broken key about 50% of the time that I receive a random item. It.makes me not want to use the perk and just use a better exhaustion perk. I'm trying to pick more fun perks rather than meta and the green broken key is frustrating to recieve.

I enjoy the pure randomness of dramaturgy and I'm fine with it exposing me casually, but the green broken key is unnecessary.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

I think keys should get another effect. The main point of keys opening hatch. Maybe make them work on gates as well. Make gates open 10% faster for each charge. Something like that.

Green keys however... I don't know. I really don't know why it can not open hatch. Old Hatch gone, keys are not problem anymore.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

“Make gates open 10% faster for each charge. Something like that.”

Hahaa, Love it!

at the rate I find Broken Keys via in game chest…

4 Shiny Coins, 11 chests, a pile of keys at the exit gates😄🙃

Sweet Escape✌🏽

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

It would be nice if they allowed you to see teammates something like lesser Bond effect for limited time. It would be at least somewhat usefull.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,064

I'm also fine with not having it. I mean dramaturgy is great but there is the risk of getting exposed. At least let's make sure every item you get is useful.

• rafaelhb
    rafaelhb Member Posts: 28

I am reviving this post to say that the green key is still the most useless item ever made by DBD developers.

Even if it were brown it would be ridiculous since it is useless. It should be remade or removed. It makes no sense to have a useless item only because of the add-ons even if it changes from green to another color in the future.

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 669

as useless as they are, i think they add an interesting element to the game. chests are all about chance, so it makes sense to obtain something that's complete junk because of chance. similar to any perk that has a dice roll mechanic, you're gambling for the perk's potential benefits.

gambling always has drawbacks!

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,462

they wont be as useless once they add drinks in glass bottles that give certain buffs

the thing looks like the perfect bottle opener

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Eh, I still use it w Blood Amber n Prayer Beads

Devs should’ve provided good add-ons w Green Keys that randomly spawn in chests from the beginning. That they still haven’t is just some kinda maliciousness😄

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

I've always said green keys are broken. But of course BHVR never wants to fix anything.