Will my old gen kick build work?

Options

I haven't played in a minute (since wesker came out) and heard about gens being limited kicks and was wonder if my old build would work. I played alot of nemi with Eruption, Call of Brine, Discordance, and Jolt/Surge. If anyone can help that will be great. I'm also unaware if this will make anyone mad cause I've also heard people hate gen kicking, it's just how I had fun. Thanks for reading

Voltic

Comments

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,382
    Options

CoB is pretty useless nowadays. They gutted it. It's a better info perk than it is a regression perk.

However, your build would still work. You can kick / damage each gen up to 8 times and since you will hardly target only 1 gen, this should be fine for the most part. Eruption has the unfortunate side effect, that it takes 1 stack for the kick and another for when the perk activates. So you could only use that up to 4 times on the same gen. Less when it's also affected by Surge.

• xdvoltic
    xdvoltic Member Posts: 3
    Options

Dang, well thank you for the answer I'll be sure to make or find a build suited for the new dbd, hope you have a good day.