STBFL Changes - Too Inconsistent Across All Killers

Options

I am not sure why you lose stacks from Every Trickster Knife Throw, Chaining People with Pin Head, Hitting People With Deathslinger spear without even hitting them yet.

I think the 4% Nerf was all that was needed for this perk, it just makes no sense otherwise.

Now it's the same speed of what STBFL used to be before the 10% base kit was added for killers, and back then IT WAS FINE.

Nobody used it really as much.

Just change the other effect and keep the 4% nerf

Comments

• pigslittlepet
    pigslittlepet Member Posts: 432
    Options

I agree the inconsistency is very strange but it didn't need any of the. Nerf it got. I could see them disabling the perk near a hooked survivor or not working on basekit bt but other than that the devs did what they always do. Nerf a perfectly fine perk for no reason.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,290
    Options

The fact that slinger's spear, that does no direct damage, takes stacks was already confusing me but trickster knives? I thought the perk is supposed to lose stacks on damage. Please tell me this is some kinda spaghetti code.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,424
    Options

They changed it from PTB, instead of losing stacks when obsession loses a health state, you lose stacks when hitting the obsession with a basic or special attack. They changed it because obsession could lose health state by bleeding out to deep wound and using plot twist.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,290
    Options

Oh I know that, I thought it was when the special attack deals a health state is what I mean.

• Rumble
    Rumble Member Posts: 111
    Options

The perl wasn't complained about until rapid brutality was introduced.

The sad thing is, survivors can gain more distance. This is just a blow to m1 killers