The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

please keep adrenaline's health state gain when you nerf the perk in april

Title. it's the only thing which makes the perk unique and removing it would completely destroy the perk

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,696
    edited January 31

They can’t remove that without completely destroying the identify of the perk so I can’t imagine that would happen.

What I think they should do is make the speedboost only apply if you are healthy. You either get a bonus health state OR you get a bunch of distance, but not both. This way it’s less punishing for the killer if the survivor they’re chasing has Adrenaline and it’s not as rewarding for SWFs who try to take a hit with it knowing the last gen is about to be done and there won’t be any consequence.

I do not think they should remove being able to hold it for when you get unhooked, it is a one time use perk and something about that being hard countered just because you were on hook at the time doesn’t seem right to me.

edit: also the Freddy wake-up thing should be removed.

Post edited by sizzlingmario4 on
  • Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,075

no big issue is free health-state heal. the speed boost can stay. Adrenaline is less of a problem when killer has 8 stacks of stbfl but now that stbfl is not good at keeping the perk in check, adrenaline needs changes.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,696

How would you change it then?

If it was just the speedboost by itself it would not be a good perk. At that point I would just run SB instead (or Hope)

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,075

I'd just remove health-state heal. self-healing perk are too strong because m/s for getting hit and cooldown for killer hitting the survivor is too long. killer's basic cooldown has to be reduced to roughly 2.25 and speed boost duration needs to be lower to like 1.5 second. Until then, any healing perk/item will be overpowered.

• Mrsteak
    Mrsteak Member Posts: 7

I would think if you nerf adrenaline, you need Noed. Both pop on endgame but one gives a minor advantage while the other literally insta downs regardless. Granted it’s a hex totem but I just made that connection

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028
    edited February 1

it is a one time use perk and something about that being hard countered just because you were on hook at the time doesn’t seem right to me.

The problem is it has the same issue as DS and Lucky Break did; that extra healthstate off hook can easily let you skip out the gate and the killer can't do ######### about it.

I'm all for it still working if you're on the killer's shoulders and get dropped via wiggle or stun, but hook should cancel it out.