Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Oni skin bugs part 3 and other things

GAMELORD6422891
GAMELORD6422891 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6

So, a few months back I noticed broken oni skins (being the majority except martial encounter, the new crow one, and blind vengeance) and I noticed a new broken skin which is dreadful assailant (the horns disappear when entering rage) and I'm just going to link the vid of the other skins and (I might be crazy) I swear after you load in and it does the 180 from back to front minotaur has its horns and then the horns disappear. Anyway another bug (you probably already know) is the slow demon strike. Here is the vids of the broken oni skins (Default ones are also broken, not sure if that's one of the vids or not).

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• GAMELORD6422891

I am crazy. Minotaur horns are there

• GAMELORD6422891

Also forgot to say I think Ice-Cold Legacy is fine

• GAMELORD6422891

So these skins are fine (I think): Demon's End, Fire Moon Warrior, Ice-Cold Legacy, Martial Encounter, Mountain Hunt, Blind Revenge, and Minotaur.